[A]<Kindrèd>Recruiting for BfA!

Proudmoore
Greetings!

<Kindrèd> is an Alliance guild of friendly, mature players on Proudmoore seeking new friends to join our community as we head into BfA. We are primarily an adult group (21+) who love playing WoW and taking part in all it has to offer. Some of us are in school, some of us have jobs, and some of us have kids, but what binds us all together is the enjoyment we get from this game. You won’t find drama here, bragging about dps meters, or leet speak. What you will find are fun, friendly people who are dedicated to maintaining an amazing atmosphere of friendship, respect, and slaughtering raid bosses while still remembering that real life comes first.

Kindrèd was formed at the end of WoD but many of us have been raiding for years. We strive to attain AoTC for each tier, which we have done all throughout Legion. We try to keep raids easygoing and fun, but we expect our raiders to come prepared with everything they need to kick butt. We firmly believe that progression and advancement in this game are important to keep the game fun for those who like to raid, but we also realize that leading through harsh criticism and fear of failure detracts from that fun, so you won’t hear any angry tirades or harassment during our raids. Respect and kindness are at the heart of Kindrèd and it’s the basis for how we operate as a guild and how we play the game.

If you’re looking for a raid team we’d love to hear from you, or, if you’re not into raiding and just looking for a place to call home where you can chat with friends, run dungeons, go on transmog runs, collect battle pets or focus on whatever makes you happy in WoW, we’d love to hear from you too! We’re not just a raiding guild, we’re a family.

Raid Times:
Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm PST

Current Recruitment Priorities (for raid team):
We are seeking dedicated players who can commit to an attendance of 80+%, have positive attitudes, are helpful to their teammates and above all, respectful of our fellow raiders and community.

Tank: Currently filled
DPS: Currently filled
Healer: One spot open

All classes/specs not mentioned above will also be considered. We are always looking for dedicated, skilled players to join our team.

Interested? We hope so! Please check out our website at thekindredsouls.enjin.com for more information about us. If you’re interested in joining, please fill out an application or contact us through Bnet at Elyseia#1632 or Alocas#1274, if you have any questions.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
How active is the guild? I'm returning from the bc days and am just starting fresh to get the feel for the game again. I'm more than willing to switch realms for a good fit. Mostly looking for something casual as I level up and then a guild I can grow with once I'm there.

My work schedule is pretty all over the place at the moment so I can't commit to set times and days, but I should have more control over my schedule in the coming months.
Hi Raffiee,

Yes, we do have quite an active group, however many are spending these last few weeks of Legion taking a well deserved rest, so it'll be a bit quiet until August 13th. We want to make sure that everyone gets some time away from WoW to recharge and be ready for BfA. That being said there are still a few of us puttering around and finishing last-minute projects.
Thank you to all those who have applied. We're still welcoming raiders and casual members to the guild. Come join our family and play WoW the way it was meant to be played...with friends!
Come join us!
Great guild full of awesome people, what more could you want? Hurry up and apply now!
Still looking for a few more to join our ranks. A dedicated tank would be lovely. We are also still accepting dps spots for the raid team, and of course all classes are welcome for non-raiding players who would like a great place to hang out and enjoy the release of BfA in a week!!
Hello I hear this guild is very good and am interested in joining it. Invite me and I will bring a lot of humour.

-Person who has never ever been in this guild before.
Hi! My dude and I are looking to switch servers and guilds to find an environment that is mature and non-toxic (ie, not making "lol boobs" jokes constantly). We would like to start as casuals and move into raiding once we get back into the feel of the game (we are returning with bfa). Are you still recruiting?
Hi, Gringamix,

Yes, we are still recruiting. You are welcome to add me at Phrike#11837 and we can chat a bit, and you can decide if we are a good fit for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello,

I have about 3 to 5 people looking for a raiding guild. We have experience from vanilla through Legion, full clears Normal and Heroic. We are currently on another server but willing to switch since our server seems dead.
Hi, Oreola,

Please add me at Phrike#11837 and we can chat!
Added, waiting for you to accept
Though some of our spots are filled, we are still accepting social members who would like a friendly, family-style guild to call home.

If you're looking for a non-raiding environment where you can chat with friends, run dungeons, explore BfA, or just do your own thing in a mature (most of the time), kind, happy community, we would love to hear from you!