Assassin Rogue or Outlaw For Beginners?

General Discussion
Beginners help for me, i am just returning from a long break, and would like to know what spec is good for noobs for rogues for PVP.. I am going to be having this is my main and just want advice and such. Thanks a million.
I really like Assassin, I haven't tried the other specs since the beginning 8.0, but I do remember that Outlaw had too much RNG at the time for me.

Oh and as for PvP I would say Assassin is probably best for beginners.
They're both really easy and strong right now. Just pick the one you like better.
You can't go wrong with the FOTM class. Just pick dagger or sword.
Can outlaw still wear daggers too?
I personally think Combat is the easiest. Especially if you go SnD instead of RTB.

08/01/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Scootz
Can outlaw still wear daggers too?

Yes in the offhand but you dont need to have a fast OH anymore.
I"ve found Assassin has been lots of fun
That's what i'm curious about. I chose when i boosted as Assassin Rogue and learning a bit. But can assasssins rogues heal or is it only outlaw
it's the easy peasy fotm class. pick assasination if you like daggers, outlaw if you like swords.
Sub is still good lol
08/01/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Scootz
That's what i'm curious about. I chose when i boosted as Assassin Rogue and learning a bit. But can assasssins rogues heal or is it only outlaw

We have our bottles of health!
Assassin usually excels at the start of an expansion. Outlaw is very RNG dependent and is generally weaker early in expansions due to scaling.
08/01/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Celeta
Assassin usually excels at the start of an expansion. Outlaw is very RNG dependent and is generally weaker early in expansions due to scaling.

What does RNG stand for and FOTM?
I find Assassination easiest, but I've been playing a rogue for a long time. The biggest pitfall that new rogue seem to have is developing the energy pooling mindset. When new players come to rogues, they usually play classes that just push buttons as soon as they are available. That mentality works best with Outlaw.
In order of "fun".

Assassination, Sub, Outlaw.
Outlaw to get into playing rogues if you are a newbie. Sin once you get better.

Imho I am lazy so I prefer Slice n Dice Outlaw. But I have heard that Sin and Sub are way better for Arenas and BGs
08/01/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Scootz
08/01/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Celeta

What does RNG stand for and FOTM?

Random Number Generator and Flavor of the Month

RNG is used to describe any time the game does a roll for a random outcome.

Flavor of the Month is the current class that everyone is flocking to, usually because it is OP (overpowered)

08/01/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Sacredsorrow
Sub is still good lol

Sub is my favourite rogue spec also.
I always preferred assassination. Outlaws still got a pirate feel to it though so I might give it a shot.