Some numbers proving how broken 1.12 is

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9

As someone who will never play a warrior I'm OK with them being the most powerful class in the game. I will be playing a caster on a PVP server and my 2 friends will also play casters so no warriors in my main group at all. But that does not mean we need class balance. We cannot trust them to make changes so we need to be satisfied with 1.12.1 class balance. It was the most balanced time in WoW history IMO.

It was not!

Warriors in pvp, were nothing but OP. They did steamroll through whole groups, your two friends will surely enjoy their time on the GY with you. Balance refers to having counters, warriors had no counters at that state of the game.

It just wasn´t a fun time to pvp back then, also because of xrealm.

A good compromise would be 1.5 or 1.6.

As long as you keep the weapon speed normalization.
08/04/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Dëathjëster
08/04/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Gruoranfang
...agree also private server the character is boost level60 having all the gear , i invite all crying baby making warrior for classic lolol be prepare for a hard awakening , so much retail noob post using low level make me laugh and think to know everything about classic :)
no change classic is alright

"Warrior so hard"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPBsAyzuZgM

lol!
IM ok with warriors owning the numbers, because as i remember leveling a warrior was HELL in classic.
When I make a warrior and hot level 60 I better always always always Do the same full execute dumps. Spamming execute and only execute was the bomb! Then they nerfed execute and to have the best dps as a warrior you had to use a Brand New Ablity Colossal Smash. I always always hated that and I still do. if there are ever any changes to warriors ever in classic I am going to write furious raging canyon complaint snail mail registered letters to the Activision board of directors and tell them I am going to dump my huge stock holdings and make some negative remarks on Bloomberg at the same time. and secretly pay Chuck Norris Charlie Sheen and Mr T to trash talk World of Warcraft as bad for kids because it encourages hopelessness like those terrible Nightmare on Elm street movies.
During ACTUAL Vanilla, most players didn't have a clue what would be good at what until they reached max level. Once they reached max level and realized the classes flaws, they usually went to the forum and talked about them, hence your average hybrid posts about their spec's..

You're 100% spot on. This is the fundamental concern I have for classic. If it actually is just a static point in time it will be a permanent playground with no surprises.

I have talked about this before and I think Blizzard would not commit resources to active development on Classic UNLESS it really surprised them with player time uptake. Commiting to change development of Classic essentially generates an internal competiton for funding within Blizzard. It would not be sustainable. This is why I don't think the no change mob have anything to worry about. The economic model encourages no changes for Classic.
11/11/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Edorin
IM ok with warriors owning the numbers, because as i remember leveling a warrior was HELL in classic.

You should try leveling as shaman. Now that is a pain :)
11/11/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Edorin
Warrior wasnt the hardest class to level. They had to have something to spout to justify being OP.
So I should roll Warrior then, right?