DPS or Heal?

General Discussion
Trying to decide whether it would be best to DPS or Heal in BFA. Healers get the benefit of short queue times and always being in high demand but DPSing is usually an easier job and they have it easier out in the open world.
Dps in the world, heal in dungeons. I don't trust other healers, especially at the beginning of an expansion.
Not always a short queue time. On leveling a resto druid and solo queuing I've run into a few queues of 25+ minutes a few times. (Definitely not the majority, but still worth mentioning).

Do what you enjoy. I love healing! But it's refreshing to hack and slash on my DH every now and again.
Roll a class that you can get behind both with. Not at the same time, but something you're comfy doing either with.
08/01/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Meritha
Dps in the world, heal in dungeons. I don't trust other healers, especially at the beginning of an expansion.

How are they supposed to trust you? To them you're just some other healer that might or might not be as stupid as the rest.
08/01/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Danession
Roll a class that you can get behind both with. Not at the same time, but something you're comfy doing either with.

Half the hybrids are currently in a decent state, the other half is just awful to play (see spriest, ele/enh).

Theres a hump for pugging where being the flexibility of dual role really helps, but once you're over that, being a decent DPS player can get you far.
08/01/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Ghuldokk
How are they supposed to trust you? To them you're just some other healer that might or might not be as stupid as the rest.

Then they can queue for heals too and not be in my dungeon run. :P I have had too many bad experiences when I have thought "Oh I will DPS this time, it'll be fine." It is never fine.