Admit it!

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
i always mistakenly click on the vindicaar portal instead of the warrior class hall portal when i play my warrior alt. After hopping down through the vindicaar i take the dalaran portal and head over to the warrior portal where, believe it or not, I instinctively click the vindicaar portal again... i should really pay more attention the first time around
I played an alliance druid for quite a few months in Wrath, and as a result with legion I find myself going to the alliance portals if I am at the transmog place.

Doesnt happen all the time, but once in awhile I almost get "lost" in terms of where the portal is.
07/27/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Trenzix
i always mistakenly click on the vindicaar portal instead of the warrior class hall portal when i play my warrior alt. After hopping down through the vindicaar i take the dalaran portal and head over to the warrior portal where, believe it or not, I instinctively click the vindicaar portal again... i should really pay more attention the first time around

Lol.
When I play Horde I sometimes derp on races that look alliance-like (elves like my belf prot warrior) and almost go to the wrong side and usually stop myself before it stuns me lol. Am finally used to horde shrine though I just wish we could all have the same portals sometimes.
I have YET to do this...…...well...…..maybe once...…...
When I'm on Horde when going from Krasus' landing to the middle of Dalaran I still fly around the pillar on the left side because I'm conditioned that if I go right I will get stunned and ported out of the Horde area.
The most infuriating portals are the Mage Tower ones. They don't correspond to where the zones are relative to the map - Highmountain is on the side, Stormheim is in the middle, Suramar is on the right, Azuna is in the middle, etc.
07/27/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Arron
You frequently run into the wrong portal room in Dalaran because you forget which faction you're playing on.

Into the wrong portal room? I used to fly into the wrong Shrine back in MoP!
I plead the fifth, your honor.
I humbly submit my flaw in this case.
Yep, whenever I’m on an ally toon I’ll accidentally go into Windrunner’s Sanctuary, oops
What is this "Horde" you speak of?
07/27/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Snowfox
No because I'm a staunchly loyal alliance zealot who don't go slumming horde-side.

You should try it, we have wild parties.
07/27/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Zelrin
07/27/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Arron
You frequently run into the wrong portal room in Dalaran because you forget which faction you're playing on.

Into the wrong portal room? I used to fly into the wrong Shrine back in MoP!

I did that too, not good. At least the guards weren't too friendly.
07/27/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Mespyrian
Yep. Started Alliance. Played some Horde. Find myself wandering into the Horde corridor and getting stunned more often than not. It's closer to where you hearth in D:

same. I'm stunned so much.
I did this in mists (went to the wrong shrine) and got killed at least twice.
Only when I play alliance. Its like a weird borrowed shoe that doesn't fit exactly right.

I have done that more times than I'd like to admit, myself. >_<
I mostly play Horde so yeah, when I play an alliance char I usually end up getting teleported back out of danger a few times, haha.

Soooo glad to see I am not the only person who did this very thing. It was just instinct to click the Vindicaar teleporter so when I would need to go to Skyhold on my War, I would just make my way merrily over to the Vindicaar beacon, then realize to late I clicked the wrong thing >.<

As for the original topic. With as long as I've played Horde, every time i am on my alliance character just like clockwork I'll go RIGHT into the Horde area not thinking then BAMF. Oh yeah, riiiiight.