Blizzard is actually winning

General Discussion
While everyone has been so salty over sylvannas

The horde vs alliance... blizzards plan is actually working!

People are so salty over the story they are switching to the alliance... the alliance are experiencing a resurgence of spirit. I experienced two raids on org yesterday!

People more then ever are either for the horde or the alliance!

I cant wait to slay you snowflakes/alliance scum on the battlefield! See you there!

With warmode I feel like the game is like old times.. pvp everywhere

Local defense is actually active again.....3 hours passed by and I had been fighting alliance at Valdisdall in Stormheim. Blizzard plan actually worked...

FOR THE HORDE!
Cya out there. Cow.

For the Alliance!
08/01/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Warloh
People more then ever are either for the horde or the alliance!

Gotta be a special kind of stupid to think making the Horde players into fodder for the Alliance is good business practice.

Nobody is for the Horde but people who enjoy being shafted and bullied.
08/01/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Èxu
Gotta be a special kind of stupid to think making the Horde players into fodder for the Alliance is good business practice.
All those faction swaps gotta make a pretty penny.
Its almost like they are enraging the playerbase enough to get excited to go to war with each other 12 days from now.
I promise you the population of people faction changing to the alliance is a puny and whiny minority.
We just spent an entire expansion teaming up with every single Alliance affiliated character in WoW history: Velen, Malfurion, Tyrande, Greymane, Kadghar, Magni, even Illidan.

The prior expansion we spent the entire thing genociding every notable orc from the Second War and then the previous one before that had our entire home turned into one big loot pinata.

When, exactly, is the Horde resurgence of spirit?
Killing Alliance is fun, but killing Traitors its even better.
08/01/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Ragequitten
Its almost like they are enraging the playerbase enough to get excited to go to war with each other 12 days from now.

nah i just dont see it ;-D
If people were raiding towns yesterday they were brave. I was so lagged activating or triggering anything took 2-5 extra seconds.
I'm not faction changing, just not subbed. That is not a win from my perspective.
Ya know what, I have never been interested in PvP. I thought I’d never use warmode. I did last night. So as much as I hate to agree with a horde player right now, you’re right. I enjoyed killing you guys as you tried unsuccessfully to raid my capital last night.
The Sylvanas crap upsets both sides, and not in a way that makes them want to fight. The reaction online has been pure vitriol towards Blizzard and their writers. This is a direction fans definitely are not responding well too. If anything this only makes us worry that BFA is going to get the WOD treatment.
anyone who thinks what the banshe witch did is cool probably needs a real life psychological evaluation.

Genocide of innocents is pretty not ok

Did talk with some folk who were putting together some raid groups to go try to kill the banshe, maybe that will help some folk feel better.

If I played a horde toon I"d step aside and let them kill her as often as they wanted and never lift a finger to save / help that witch.
would make sense create a hate betwen horde and alience for BFA, but blizzard created a *@#! civil war
08/01/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Newadus
anyone who thinks what the banshe witch did is cool probably needs a real life psychological evaluation.

Did talk with some folk who were putting together some raid groups to go try to kill the banshe, maybe that will help some folk feel better.

If I played a horde toon I"d step aside and let them kill her as often as they wanted and never lift a finger to save / help that witch.

Hahahahaha you’re playing a game about race wars, raising dead to kill, murdering countless innocent animals, farmers, villagers and people over the last decade....and people who are ok with the latest quest need a real life eval?

People who take video games personally need psychological evals.
I musn't take the game or morals seriously enough. I assume those morally upset, would also consider their sub-fees as better going to the poor and their time playing as time away from helping their community.
08/01/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Newadus

Or maybe someone thinks it's, "okay" because it's fiction, it's not real. I don't symbolize anything ingame and bring it into my every day life.

I play World of Warcraft to get away from REAL life.

I don't care at all about fighting with some rando on the other side of a keyboard over a Blizzard marketing campaign. In fact it makes me want to play less. I'm still looking forward to the xpac but it's because of all the stuff outside of the main story.