<Alpha> selling 4 Shackled Ur'zuls

Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, and The Underbog
Alpha of Whisperwind is currently selling the Mythic Argus mount, the Shackled Ur'zul! This comes with the associated Mythic: Argus the Unmaker achievement, which also gives the "Titanslayer" title!

Mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul
Achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12002/mythic-argus-the-unmaker

With two full lockouts left for the remainder of the expansion, we have four available reservations for the Shackled Ur'zul. As it goes with each new expansion, the mount will no longer be a guaranteed drop come Battle for Azeroth on August 14th. This is your opportunity to get the mount before it goes down to a 1% drop rate.

While we accept gold on all servers, providing payment on our home server of Whisperwind will permit a reduced price. Otherwise pricing is dependent on which server the payment is provided on.

Please keep in mind that a nonrefundable deposit of 40% is required to reserve a lockout.

If you have any questions, or wish to make a reservation please contact me: Zalra (Btag: Tentickles#11872, Discord: Zalra#2736)
As of today we only have two mounts left for reservations. The times/dates for those are both on Wednesday 8/8/18 at 9pm EST and 10pm EST.

Please contact me at Tentickles#11872 (battletag) or Zalra#2736 (discord).
Just got my Ur'zul from these guys tonight after booking the run last night; very smooth run. :D
08/01/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Zalra
As of today we only have two mounts left for reservations. The times/dates for those are both on Wednesday 8/8/18 at 9pm EST and 10pm EST.

Please contact me at Tentickles#11872 (battletag) or Zalra#2736 (discord).

These two mounts are still available, if you are interested please send me an ingame message or contact via Discord/Battlenet.
One mount is currently still up for sale, please contact me if you'd like to put down a deposit to reserve.