Demonology Green Fire Request.

Warlock
Love the changes and updates to animations and graphics literally only criticism I have is that in Demonology, please..oh please update the Demonic Core proc visual and Demonbolt to reflect Green Fire.

Literally everything else has been spot on and amazing just those 2 things are only fault I can find, Demonology is so much more fun now, might not be doing as much damage as before but enjoying myself so much more.

Thank you, please comment if you support try get this noticed.

P.s so excited for BFA I took 2 weeks off work starting August 14th ;)!
Neither WoD nor Legion had green in the animation for Demonbolt for those with green fire enabled. I don't really know why they seem to not want Demonbolt to include green fire, but I also really hope they change it eventually.
Mini bump!, let’s try get it changed before BFA and then demo will be a visual masterpiece!.
I feel like it would make more sense if it was on HoG instead, as that's a demonic meteor from hell and demonbolt is the soul of a fallen demon which purple makes more sense
07/30/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Vizhizbactaz
I feel like it would make more sense if it was on HoG instead, as that's a demonic meteor from hell and demonbolt is the soul of a fallen demon which purple makes more sense

But demonbolt has fire in the animation along with the purple.
I don't know why it isn't green baseline, considering demons are fel infused, and as such their souls would probably be fel corrupted.
07/30/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Albedojts
07/30/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Vizhizbactaz

But demonbolt has fire in the animation along with the purple.

ah yea, maybe both then :P
Thanks for the replies, I’m not asking it to be baseline. Just for those who have green fire unlocked it be nice to see small changes.
Blizzard is intent of ruining xelnaths legacy so that will never happen
08/01/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Nazthul
Blizzard is intent of ruining xelnaths legacy so that will never happen
While it has been requested for Demonbolt to have some green fire effects in the past I feel like the total revamp is their perfect opportunity to implement this change, it’s the little details that make the world of difference!.

But I have faith Blizzard is listening and checking the forums perhaps they have already seen this thread!.
Would be nice to tag Soul Fire from Destruction on to this as well. Feels odd to have one pure normal fire spell among all the other green fire ones.
08/02/2018 01:39 AMPosted by Nethiel
Would be nice to tag Soul Fire from Destruction on to this as well. Feels odd to have one pure normal fire spell among all the other green fire ones.
I havnt used soul fire yet, but hopefully they update it aswell!
Seems really weird they went through and gave so many spells new animations without giving anything green fire.
"But I have faith Blizzard is listening and checking the forums perhaps they have already seen this thread!"

Ah... how wonderful that must be to believe that.

You'll learn one day.
08/02/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Nazthul
"But I have faith Blizzard is listening and checking the forums perhaps they have already seen this thread!"

Ah... how wonderful that must be to believe that.

You'll learn one day.
While I’ve been playing WoW for around 13-14 years, I’ve always said false hope is better then no hope Hahaha literally all we can do I post our ideas/suggestions/feedback and hope for the best and that someone is checking the warlock forums and passing on what they find to the appropriate people.

I’ve been a Warlock Main through thick and thin and throughout the glory days and the days of dark times it looks like they are listening and made several changes to benifit Warlocks just these little touches will make a world of difference to those who have green fire, it took forever to achieve and unlock it be nice that Demonology finally get a little love since the removal of Metamorphosis, and also for Soul Fire in Destruction which was recently pointed out to me.

They still doing updates so theirs always hope we still missing combat animations and some casting for certain spells as long as it happens or they plan to do it I’m happy to wait.
The imps that drop out of hand of guldan... aren't their firebolts green for locks with green fire? Or are they green for every lock?
08/04/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Drahr
The imps that drop out of hand of guldan... aren't their firebolts green for locks with green fire? Or are they green for every lock?

every lock
I’m just praying this thread gets around to the Blizzard team, Green Fire is an accomplishment that should be shown of in every spec, even if it’s just some small changes here and their it would make such a huge difference and show their attention to detail.

Demonology: Demonic Core proc and Demonbolt need to be changed to green fire visuals.

Destruction: Soul Fire to green visual.
Shameless self bump..

Come on my fellow Locks, don’t just thumbs up add a little post keep this on the front page!, my hope is maybe when they implement the fighting idle animations they could do this aswell!
I agree, we need green fire!