The real reason rogues are evevrywhere

Arenas
Because they are decent it organized pvp but fun af in warmode

/endtread

Ps let’s actualy get into bfa before crying something is OP. Sure I’m no where near 110 but atm disc priest are stronger than raid bosses. Does this mean they will be at 120? No idea. I’ll wait and see rather than cry pre expansion
I take it you havn't seen the clips of them one shotting at 120?
07/29/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Rhomhehexd
I take it you havn't seen the clips of them one shotting at 120?

Was just about to say something similar.
You're going to see two types of people in Warmode in BFA;

1) Stealth gankers
2) Premade gank squads

If you're not one of the two then you're not likely to have a good time. Right now I'm also seeing about a 5:1 Horde to Alliance population ratio in Warmode too.

Even if rogues are nerfed into the dirt they'll still likely be one of the most played classes in Warmode because of the fundamental nature of stealth advantage in World PvP. You get to choose your engagements and avoid the gank squads. It's a big deal. Lose a lot to Frost Mages and Ret Paladins? Then don't open on them. Just stick to Spriests and Warlocks and Elemental shaman etc. A 9man group of Horde riding around together steam-rolling Alliance questers? Just stealth in some bushes and let them ride by.

New Warmode mechanic actually projects your location in chat and on the map to the opposing faction. This is pretty tough to deal with as a non-stealther and without flying mounts. Trying to Warmode on your Arms warrior? Kill that pesky Warlock on the other faction? Now your location is being blasted for the whole zone with a bounty on your head. 20sec later 20 Horde ride up and !@#$can you. Enjoy.

As a Rogue, Druid or Camo Hunter though? Easy living.
07/29/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Råtler
Because they are decent it organized pvp but fun af in warmode

/endtread

Ps let’s actualy get into bfa before crying something is OP. Sure I’m no where near 110 but atm disc priest are stronger than raid bosses. Does this mean they will be at 120? No idea. I’ll wait and see rather than cry pre expansion

Rogues are absolutely extremely popular due to increased interest in warmode and world PvP in general. That shouldn't by any means imply that we can't make some guesses as to what they will look like at 120 based on what we saw in beta. Last beta cycle virtually every class that was extremely strong came out on live in a really strong place until hotfixes were rolled in. I'm fine waiting until next xpac hits but I can tell you rogue is really good at 120 and sin rogue is simply going to need to be nerfed on some level.
I actually don’t care if they get nerfed because from what I heard it’s dfa and mfd that makes them 2 shot. I don’t use either.

Just hearing people constantly crying is annoying.
07/29/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Råtler
Ps let’s actualy get into bfa before crying something is OP.

wat do u think the beta pvp testing realms are actually for?
When rogues and tanks are having fun, nobody else is.
I think the OP has a point though