1 2 3 26 Next
I capped the last one, so here we are.

Link to the Archive:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087929632

Link to the previous lounge:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765567045

Story Forum Discord:
https://discord.gg/nc9stJP

1) The thread must be called "Story Forum Community Lounge" followed by its number.
2) No serious lore discussion.
3) No hating, flaming, or serious debates unless all sides wish to engage in the talk.
4) You must post these rules in the Original Post, so all can see the rules in future lounge.
First for Blizzard facilitates alcoholism.
Reminder that straight backed orcs are Alliance double agents trying to infect greenskins with human talent.
You mean human potential.
Please, humans WISH they could pull off the Power Walk!

This is Khorall, btw.
I'm a Switch Axe fanatic, myself! I love both of its modes. Especially that wild swinging loop you can initiate in axe mode, just slashing and slashing and building phial. Discharges are super visceral and satisfying, too, like a chainsaw almost.
Yeah, that weapon does look pretty cool. I think part of the issue is I'm generally indecisive. Have to weight aesthetic (what looks cool), popularity (I like having a more unique weapon), and easy of use (if I'll mess up something from how tricky it looks). Kind of leaning towards Switch Axe or Light Bowgun now.

07/31/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Samariyu
Have to figure out what beer to get this weekend.
07/31/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Imerus
Have to figure out what beer to get this weekend.
Find the the strongest. Buy it. Profit.
I'm sitting at work, upset about a fictional tree. Ama.
07/31/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Auraluna
Burn a real tree as a form of catharsis.
07/31/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Samariyu
07/31/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Auraluna
Burn a real tree as a form of catharsis.

The most frustrating part about all of this is that Blizzard's bumbling attempts to make me hate the horde are working. I never liked Sylvanas so this entire narrative is just the ultimate troll as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I'm big into sours right now where beer is concerned.
07/31/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Auraluna
The most frustrating part about all of this is that Blizzard's bumbling attempts to make me hate the horde are working. I never liked Sylvanas so this entire narrative is just the ultimate troll as far as I'm concerned.
It just makes me dislike the writers more. Nobody seems happy with the state of affairs. Horde seem bad again (makes them unhappy). Alliance loses stuff and seems reactionary/dumb (makes them unhappy).

07/31/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Auraluna
Also, I'm big into sours right now where beer is concerned.
I've only had a couple and never could get into them.
I just woke up so I get to be extra cranky at whatever happens. yay.
The bourbon bottle is ready!
07/31/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Samariyu

I'll drink to that.
07/31/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Jorlykos
Reminder that straight backed orcs are Alliance double agents trying to infect greenskins with human talent.

Heresy of the highest caliber. All orcs but the peons had straight backs until WoW launched. Anything else is revisionism on behalf of lazy or misinformed artists.
I need a !@#$ing drink.
I'm seriously considering quitting. That's how terrible this was.
What sort of things do you need to ingest to become that spiteful? It seems unhealthy.
07/31/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Seiryu
Quit. There are better games out there. Cheaper games too. Games with dev teams that actually listen to their communities.

Warframe is waiting for you.
I am officially seriously pissed off right now. There is one reason why I have not hit the unsub button and that is because of the people I play this game with.

Blizzard, I officially hate your effing guts right now.
07/31/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Samariyu
07/31/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Seiryu
Quit. There are better games out there. Cheaper games too. Games with dev teams that actually listen to their communities.

Warframe is waiting for you.

Warframe is definitely on my list. I put a lot of effort into this elf to get it ready for this expansion. What a waste. 50 hours for my sub to end.