WrA org is getting lagged out right now

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 17 Next
08/01/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Stereoninja
08/01/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Embyr
We're just showing the horde how to occupy a city.

I think Moon Guard beat you guys to teaching someone how to occupy, kiddo. That server, for all of its God awful reputation and the terrible !@#$ that happens there, used to have some crazy Horde.

I recall them occupying all Alliance capitals, killing all quest-givers in them, keeping all faction leaders dead, keeping auctioneers dead, and pretty much forcing the Alliance to try and fight their way back into their own cities for several hours. They had at least six full raid groups in Stormwind alone.

It didn't end until the GMs finally ported all the Hordies back to their respective racial capitals; they were dangerously close to crashing both EK and Kalimdor. At first they just disabled the ability to rez, but even that wasn't enough to put an end to the hilarity.

Those of us on other servers had already found out about it by the time the GMs did anything. It gave us plenty of time to roll level 1s on MG so we could mock its Alliance for getting pwnt like that.

Did you make it as quick as you made a level one to hide your main on the forums?
it’s not the alliance’s fault server stability is bad.
Gl to the Horde suffering from the lag. Hope your reports are answered!

(Or stability is fixed)
08/02/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Verla
Because I have characters on RP servers and I don't appreciate the idea that I can't invite friends to play with me which is basically what you are trying to get to happen.

No. Not even close to true. I want you to be able to come to my server or other RP servers especially if you have friends there.

I don't want 69 people from Tich, Sargeras, and other bad actors getting invited to my server so they can stand in one spot and lag things out so badly that people that aren't even in warmode can't do anything. And then proceed to do it over and over and over because it's funny to them to be disruptive.

It's not the same even a little bit.

There's GOT to be some middle ground that allows YOU to play with your friend without allowing them to do this every single night just because they can.
This just in "Horde get mad when Alliance actually show up in force for a change"

LMFAO.
[quote="207653084611"]we are just avenging teldrassil,nothing special.

ddos? wth

Did you not read the post? They're not trying to actually kill Sylvanas, they're just trying to lag orgrimmar out for a few hours with sheer numbers. That's not avenging anyone. That's called being a douche.

The difference is hard to discern for some people on here.
08/01/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Seachrome
Third time this week. The Alliance aren't even trying to kill the warchief, they're just trying to DDOS the entire area. They hold up in a spot where it's hard to get at them and just try to lag out everything with sheer numbers. Blizz are you seeing this? More than likely this is the same group as the last 2 times, which makes it a wonder that they haven't been banned.

Ohhh boo hoo...

We get this in Stormwind every time
08/02/2018 05:46 AMPosted by Brauhn
This just in "Horde get mad when Alliance actually show up in force for a change"

LMFAO.

There is a difference between showing up in force and zone disruption. I hate pvp but I have gone to events like this and even defended a few cities. It is fun but it is not fun when the servers are freaking out.

While I know Org is the favorite place of people you can all can move to TB. There is a Zeppelin that can take low level characters.

LMFAO.
This just in, "guy reads title of thread and immediately replies."
08/02/2018 05:45 AMPosted by Hecatomb
Because I have characters on RP servers and I don't appreciate the idea that I can't invite friends to play with me which is basically what you are trying to get to happen.

No. Not even close to true. I want you to be able to come to my server or other RP servers especially if you have friends there.

I don't want 69 people from Tich, Sargeras, and other bad actors getting invited to my server so they can stand in one spot and lag things out so badly that people that aren't even in warmode can't do anything. And then proceed to do it over and over and over because it's funny to them to be disruptive.

It's not the same even a little bit.

There's GOT to be some middle ground that allows YOU to play with your friend without allowing them to do this every single night just because they can.

You are making assumptions about people's motives and have been all throughout this thread. The fact that you stated I was doing this proves to me you can't tell the difference between what is actually happening and what you think is happening.

You don't get to determine who I invite to play with me, if I want to invite someone from Sargeras or Tich or w/e, I should be able to invite them. And they shouldn't be harassed by mass reporting for no reason which I suspect is exactly what you are doing because you have convinced yourself, RPers are so important to others than the only reason non RP come to those servers is to harass you.
08/02/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Verla
You don't get to determine who I invite to play with me, if I want to invite someone from Sargeras or Tich or w/e, I should be able to invite them.

You just said you had friends on RP servers. I just said okay, go play with them.

Now you care again about being able to raid my server with people from servers with a reputation for harassing RP servers.

Which is it?

Feel free to invite whoever you want. And when you invite 69 people and lag out the server, don't be surprised when we report you and you get your account banned for griefing and zone disruption.
You say that but im on Wyrmrest Accord and we def did raid Org and UC multiple times and owned your entire cities. We arent just standing still, some groups maybe but this is what happens when you start a war.

30 mins after questline went live we were raiding org out of hatred.
08/02/2018 06:00 AMPosted by Yayayayayaya

LMFAO.
This just in, "guy reads title of thread and immediately replies."

Not really im on the server nobody here knows what they are speaking. Horde is just getting owned over and over.
Have you got any EVIDENCE whatsoever that this was done with the intent to grief role players or disrupt the same servers we play on (why break the game we are playing exactly)? Please show us a screen capture of this evidence if you have it. If not, then this is pure speculation on your own behalf.

You are not a mind reader & you did not participate in the raid. Nor could you communicate cross faction. You would have heard a lot of "for the alliance" emotes & seen a few banners while the warchief was killed. The raid then left. I do note that faction conflict is the hot topic on the forums at the moment. If that translates into in-game role-playing ... isn't that the point?

I will however concur with your opinion on server lag wherever it occurs ... I hope this situation continues to improve.
08/02/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Hecatomb
08/02/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Verla
You don't get to determine who I invite to play with me, if I want to invite someone from Sargeras or Tich or w/e, I should be able to invite them.

You just said you had friends on RP servers. I just said okay, go play with them.

Now you care again about being able to raid my server with people from servers with a reputation for harassing RP servers.

Which is it?

Feel free to invite whoever you want. And when you invite 69 people and lag out the server, don't be surprised when we report you and you get your account banned for griefing and zone disruption.

I never said I had friends on RP servers. I said I had characters on RP servers.

And guess what inviting NonRP friends does not equal to harassing RPs.

You really have a problem with reality.

In any case you claim this happens every night - what time are you being invaded every night. I can make a character on that server and see for myself because I just don't believe a word you say at this point in time.
Picking on a rp server and feeling proud of yourself is like going to blizzcon to show off your ripped muscles.

Grow some balls and and throw down with some real pvpers.
08/02/2018 06:39 AMPosted by Sintra
Picking on a rp server and feeling proud of yourself is like going to blizzcon to show off your ripped muscles.

Grow some balls and and throw down with some real pvpers.

Nice assumptions there. All RPers aren't like that blood elf, some of them can actually PvP.
Have you got any EVIDENCE whatsoever that this was done with the intent to grief role players or disrupt the same servers we play on?

This isn't a court of law, genius.

Prove they AREN'T trying to intentionally disrupt the server when they are purposely hanging out in Org for over 2 hours spamming stuff to lag out the server. Oh, what's that? Right. You can't.

I guess we're just at a logical stalemate then, huh?

And again. Am I talking about YOU when I talk about off server raids? No? Then why are you defending people who aren't you? We're not talking about PvP. We're talking about targeted harassment to ruin people's ability to play the game by abusing game mechanics. NOT PVP. NOT FOR THE ALLIANCE.

I never said I had friends on RP servers. I said I had characters on RP servers.

I misread that. I apologize. But my point stands. If you are ON MY SERVER. And you invite friends. Cool. Even if it's to PvP.

If you invite people to my server to ruin your server mates' game play and fun? You're a jerk and I don't want you on my server and I'll do what I can to make that happen. :D

And guess what inviting NonRP friends does not equal to harassing RPs.

You really have a problem with reality.

You have a problem with honesty, sticking to one type of defense for your behavior, and realizing that intentional zone disruption isn't PVP. It's a CoC.

Keep moving the goalposts around and changing your tact. You're still defending a griefing and zone disruption and harassment. Even if it's "hypothetically" so you can invite your friend to a server you've probably never played on.

08/02/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Verla
Nice assumptions there. All RPers aren't like that blood elf, some of them can actually PvP.

I have over 100k kills on THIS CHARACTER ALONE and it wasn't even my main in Vanilla. I had server first realm kills of all the Alliance leaders on Earthen Ring IN VANILLA when it was actually challenging and you couldn't fly in and out.

Try again, you giant laughable transparent liar.
08/02/2018 12:47 AMPosted by Stereoninja

And we can now confirm that this warlock has been trying to bait people the entire time. Relevant text bolded.

Hey Shadow Guy who is posting on an alt? Don't impugn my character. Unlike you, I post with my main and I have LITERALLY put my face on these forums in the past. People know me. And they know that Hecatomb Does Not Troll.

Also, I don't grief people's servers because I'm not a terribad. I got all my faction kills in Vanilla when it was current content and worth doing.
08/02/2018 01:30 AMPosted by Stereoninja
What happened is we checked all the realms till we found a server full of horde with warmode on.

You do realize capitals aren't sharded for war mode, yeah? Everyone still mixes together there. Anyway, it's awfully funny how you wound up on WrA, a server known for detesting PvP in all its forms, instead of coming to Illidan.

Sounds to me like you were looking for an easy ride instead of going somewhere you knew you'd wind up being rolled and camped. So I say again: come try that !@#$ on Illidan. Nobody messes with us these days. The lack of raids on Orgrimmar is boring. We'd love some fodder to get HKs off of.

Post on your main so we can make sure to say Hi the next time we see you, coward.