Breaching the Tomb & Class Mounts?

Achievements
Greetings! Are there any plans to make Breaching the Tomb achievement work for all classes once achieved so that we can start our class mount quests? I've done all of the class hall requirements, this is the only thing stopping me :( I'd really like to get the class mount on my rogue as well.

Please?
None of my alts have their class mounts because of this gate, i know a lot of people just bit the bullet and did it anyway and i agree its easier and faster now than it was at the start but i still think its a load of crap. I flat out refuse to spam the same achievement over and over on every alt just to access the quests.

Who knows, maybe in 10 years time all the classes will get them instantly for free just like the lock mounts after i did all of the chains back in the day lol
@Gankbot Just start the quest. It does not take long to finish. In the past six days I finished and obtained my class mounts on the following:

Paladin, Warlock, Hunter and Mage.

This is at a some what lazy pace. I'm starting on my Priest and Monk in a bit. Maybe tackle the other classes after afking a little in Goldshire..

@Virus ...
Done it on every class for the mounts, if you really want the mounts you will do it.
07/26/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Virus
None of my alts have their class mounts because of this gate, i know a lot of people just bit the bullet and did it anyway and i agree its easier and faster now than it was at the start but i still think its a load of crap. I flat out refuse to spam the same achievement over and over on every alt just to access the quests.

It takes maybe 1-2 days tops.

It's really not as bad as people are making it out to be. I ran all 12 classes very quickly. Even faster if you pre launch a Broken Shore mission so that it completes when you get the quest.
Thanks for the encouragement.. Well I have everything except Defending Broken Isles done. Looks like I might have to wait till Wednesday before an invasion occurs in the time I'm actually home from work...

I checked some site for the invasion schedule and all I can say is.. for a U.S. Realm, the times are just silly. I understand having some 'while we are sleeping' hours because some of us are on the night life schedule but come on bro....
07/30/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Gankbot
life schedule

Set alarm in middle of night, disrupt sleep schedule by 30 minutes.

Of course nobody would want to suffer physical health for it, depending on your passion for the game, but the above suggestion is rather mild and recoverable.
07/30/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Gankbot
life schedule

Set alarm in middle of night, disrupt sleep schedule by 30 minutes.

Of course nobody would want to suffer physical health for it, depending on your passion for the game, but the above suggestion is rather mild and recoverable.

For you, perhaps. If I were to do that, I can guarantee that I won't be up "only" 30 minutes, but closer to 2-3 hours. Mainly because I can't fall asleep very easily to start with, and waking up in the middle of the night tends to keep me awake for several hours before I can even attempt going back...

At that point, my entire sleep schedule is 100% shot for 1-3 weeks...
Invasions are up every 18.5 hours, for 6 hours. Finding one that fits your schedule within a 3 day window shouldn't be too hard. Watch wowhead, or learn the timings, to take care of it.
07/26/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Gankbot
Greetings! Are there any plans to make Breaching the Tomb achievement work for all classes once achieved so that we can start our class mount quests? I've done all of the class hall requirements, this is the only thing stopping me :( I'd really like to get the class mount on my rogue as well.

Please?

I have the same problem, I just finished the achievement and I can't seem to find the quest that leads to the mount in Deliverance Point!