Ghost wolf being slowed below 100%?

Shaman
Ghost Wolf says it prevents you from be slowed below 100% but in pvp I'm being slowed to a halt..so what is happening?
Roots and Slows are different effects.
No i'm not talking about roots. I'm talking about slow. I saw myself clearly being slowed below 100%. Saying being slow to a halt is just a hyperbole, but also not really lol
08/01/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Stormgrace
Ghost Wolf says it prevents you from be slowed below 100% but in pvp I'm being slowed to a halt..so what is happening?

check the buff, they nerfed it sometime in legion but never fixed the spell tooltip. It now simply reduces the effect.

Why was it nerfed?
1) shaman can't have nice things
2) some warrior complained about being kited
3) both
08/01/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Shirati
check the buff, they nerfed it sometime in legion but never fixed the spell tooltip. It now simply reduces the effect.

No they didn't.
https://imgur.com/3sEIfZq

There's a System Shock (90% snare) on me. Still going 100% speed.
Only slow ghost wolf doesn't work against is Daze effects, that I know of, unless they fixed those too.
I was just in a battleground and got slowed numerous times by frost mages arsenal of icy doom. I instantly shift and still barely move at 50%. Unless my sprit walk is up I get killed before i can get out of the effect. I spent 10 minutes being kited around the Black Rook arena in slo-mo the other day too. So something is not working as stated.
It's not working against some abilities correctly but generally yeah you should not be snared below normal run speed flat 100. You can still be rooted and dazed
Yeah, either a bug or a nerf along with an old tooltip. I definitely get slowed all the time in ghost wolf.
08/11/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Caudicus
Yeah, either a bug or a nerf along with an old tooltip. I definitely get slowed all the time in ghost wolf.

You can be slowed while in GW. You can't be slowed below 100% run speed while in GW. At least not without it being a bug.
08/11/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Darigaaz
08/11/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Caudicus

You can be slowed while in GW. You can't be slowed below 100% run speed while in GW. At least not without it being a bug.

This is the correct answer. In GW, you'll always move at 100% base move speed...so as fast as you'd normally run in humanoid form...it's not very fast, but it's amazing if the enemy chasing you is snared.

For some reason new shamans always seem to interpret this as "I can't be slowed at all."
08/12/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Bearjoo
08/11/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Darigaaz

This is the correct answer. In GW, you'll always move at 100% base move speed...so as fast as you'd normally run in humanoid form...it's not very fast, but it's amazing if the enemy chasing you is snared.

For some reason new shamans always seem to interpret this as "I can't be slowed at all."

I get slowed below 100% by warrior slows. explain this.
11/11/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Dahkargroxx

You're a hunter?
11/11/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Dahkargroxx
08/12/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Bearjoo

You're a hunter. Explained.

I couldn't look at the OPs talents, there was a problem getting the profile, but the only thing I could imagine is you are using talents that increase speed in GW, and feel you're going too slow when you get snared. Are you using an addon to track speed (something I miss in the character stat sheet, along with all other tracked stats we used to have, like weapon damage, and total AP)? I'm just curious because you didn't give specific abilities that were slowing you. Maybe you could do some testing in a few random BGs, keep track of what is bugged.

I don't notice ever going bow 100% in PvP. I'm usually not shifted when I get the snare, and can definitely tell I go faster when I go I to GW. I've also never been reduced below 100% by a warrior, which I pray on every chance I get.
The mage talent frigid wind may be bugged. I have experienced it a few times in GW but it has not been of great concern and I have not had the time to test it.
So, I'm glad I'm not crazy. It definitely seems like effects that cause "slow" and not something else are still dropping my speed below 100%