Eat your own garbage

General Discussion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

ROFL and you are a prot warrior that didn't tank anything going by your armory page.

Basing my knowledge of my class on what my raid exp is solely is simply ignorant. I play very casually as I simply don't have the time that others do to play this game I might play 3-4 hours in a week if that hardly enough time to raid that doesn't mean I don't do Mythics and Mythic + it doesn't mean I don't still play the game and utilize the same abilities you do in your raid. But thanks for the input I like the changes and have had 0 issues tanking anything so far. Super hardcore mythic raiders like yourself may think otherwise but I've had no issues other than just simply adapting to the GCD changes.

Only reason people don't like 90% of the changes to GCD Is because they aren't used to it.

The GCD just slows down the active mitigation feel of a tank. It takes just over 3sec to hit an attack or heal and then a mitigation. Most bosses seem to have a shorter cast time then that. It's like playing whack-a-mole. I just hit spells as fast as GCD let's mr, but they don't line up with when I need them, always seem to be a sec too slow. It's like playing with high latency. Not much fun.
07/27/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Melaroi
07/27/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Eithris
my warrior is admittedly only 72, but fury at least seems MUCH better. the removal of the +damage taken while enraged mechanic is a huge boon

I'm not sure if that is removed or not because Warpaint is still a talent.

It is removed. The warpaint talent is just an extra defensive passive. Probably due to what the secondary stats will be like with a lot less haste later on. Less bloodthirsts.
07/27/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Candlevoid
07/27/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Melaroi

I'm not sure if that is removed or not because Warpaint is still a talent.

It is removed. The warpaint talent is just an extra defensive passive. Probably due to what the secondary stats will be like with a lot less haste later on. Less bloodthirsts.

That's awesome. I'm just so used to the extra damage thing that I didn't even notice it was gone haha.
I love this thread.

OP: Warriors suck now

Literally everyone else: https://i.imgur.com/Rn6BINM.gif
07/27/2018 05:13 AMPosted by Rexsmash
Which aspect of warrior?

If you're talking about tanking then you have a leg to stand on.

If you're referring to arms or fury, you're smoking crack. They are both better in the xpac.

Yes tanking is very bad.
07/27/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Shedriel
You all know the drill if you have played a warrior in the pre-patch. Nothing new here. This character is literally useless now as a warrior. Devs, did you play the warrior class before you put out this patch? Do you have any idea how bad the warrior plays now? Do you care?

The endless cycle of Buff, Nerf, Buff, Nerf of whatever class has fallen out of favor must end. This has been happening in every WoW expansion since BC. Blizzard, if the current dev leadership cannot get a handle on this situation, please find leaders who can. Please provide some sense of continuity in the game from expansion to expansion and patch to patch. We want to know that the character we worked so hard on in the previous expansion will be playable in the next.

There is a saying in software development, "eat your own garbage" which means trying your own code before you deploy it. Devs, please eat your own garbage by playing your own game before you force the rest of us to eat it.

Same....uninstalled/unsubbed today. I mostly play for pvp battlegrounds.... game feels like i am playing in the level 20 pvp bracket.....boring and classes no longer feel powerful. I am not even complainging about the PVE because i never cared for it.

BFA killed WoW in my opinion, and the expansion is not even out yet.

I might come back when the characters feel powerful and fun again....in the next 5 expansions ? (stat nerf goal)....nothing wrong with that again. I skipped MoP and WoD...so yeah cya wow ;0
Tried Prot and Arms, they both sucked. Dont want to play this toon anymore.
You all know the drill if you have played a warrior in the pre-patch. Nothing new here. This character is literally useless now as a warrior. Devs, did you play the warrior class before you put out this patch? Do you have any idea how bad the warrior plays now? Do you care?

The endless cycle of Buff, Nerf, Buff, Nerf of whatever class has fallen out of favor must end. This has been happening in every WoW expansion since BC. Blizzard, if the current dev leadership cannot get a handle on this situation, please find leaders who can. Please provide some sense of continuity in the game from expansion to expansion and patch to patch. We want to know that the character we worked so hard on in the previous expansion will be playable in the next.

There is a saying in software development, "eat your own garbage" which means trying your own code before you deploy it. Devs, please eat your own garbage by playing your own game before you force the rest of us to eat it.

Same....uninstalled/unsubbed today. I mostly play for pvp battlegrounds.... game feels like i am playing in the level 20 pvp bracket.....boring and classes no longer feel powerful. I am not even complainging about the PVE because i never cared for it.

I might come back when the characters feel powerful fun again....in the next 5 expansions ? (stat nerf goal)....nothing wrong with that again. I skipped MoP and WoD...so yeah cya wow ;0

You can place a safe bet that they will start adding things back into the game. They are on this, "take away temporarily and give back later for the appearance of progression" mentality. We saw it for 10 levels in WoD where they took away the abilities you had been using for 90 levels and slowly gave em back. The Artifact traits were essentially the old talent trees. The new system is similar to the netherlight crucible. Recycle and recycle. The pathway for uninspired men.

What the hell are you talking about? Fury and Arms and both awesome now. Granted, I haven't tried Protection, but the other two specs are in a great place.

I might come back when the characters feel powerful fun again....in the next 5 expansions ? (stat nerf goal)....nothing wrong with that again. I skipped MoP and WoD...so yeah cya wow ;0

You can place a safe bet that they will start adding things back into the game. They are on this, "take away temporarily and give back later for the appearance of progression" mentality. We saw it for 10 levels in WoD where they took away the abilities you had been using for 90 levels and slowly gave em back. The Artifact traits were essentially the old talent trees. The new system is similar to the netherlight crucible. Recycle and recycle. The pathway for uninspired men.

Great post.
Hi, Warrior here from Garbage and I just gotta say, it tastes great. K, bye!
Spin to win.
OP here's my quick and easy guide to liking your warrior

Step 1: log on a healer alt if you have one
Step 2: queue up a bg
Step 3: realize you were wrong
please remember there are shammys here... RIP