Favorite forumers

Arenas
07/28/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Theblindone
Ghostshoes and Sadar were two of the only reasonably educated people here. Dilly is always helpful and attentive but you cannot help but intuit some degree of Blizzard sychophancy since the green font. Fox has long been a pillar as well. Stumblin is probably the funniest poster although honorable mention goes to Battle's old MS paint threads. Much like PvP itself, these forums are a shell of their former glory though.

http://saltyforums.ytmnd.com/

The good ol days. I miss goon
Anyone who roasts sin rogues are my favorite
07/28/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Genntry
Ythisens is a scourge against players who don't want their personal information revealed on the forums. I hope that blizz reprimanded him behind the scenes for that example you listed above.
Don't ask questions that you don't want answered... Especially if you're trying to play the victim when you're the guilty one.

He phrased it in a way that allowed it to not specifically accuse the user of doing it though, as he notably said "someone was sharing that account with someone"... If this was really giving out personal information, he'd be like, cdew played your character *heady* to 2600 or something.

And honestly, why would you side with someone who buys carries? Guy is lucky to be allowed to talk on the forums, let alone not be permabanned. I think they should take much harsher measures against people who pay for carries; getting embarrassed on the forums by a boss blue is a start.
07/27/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Famóus
07/27/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Feyan
Who are your favorites

Mine is Scary, he is far too funny.

Everyone not named Dmon

does that mean im your favorite
haha male tauren why especially with that mog

Because the alternatives are inbred male belf or edgy fembelf #84546 like 95% of the rest of the playerbase. Boring and stale.

Dw I have like 4 cringy generic female human paladins too; I don't even play this
petkick is my fav:P
ur crazy bolt but i still fvck with you lmao, your burns are third degree.
07/28/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Redbarz
ur crazy bolt but i still fvck with you lmao, your burns are third degree.

;]
Avarice was my favorite forumer, that guy not only revolutionized ret paladins but he provided a value service w/ low-rival carries back when he was #2 BM PHP in world.
07/28/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Sadaradex
Avarice was my favorite forumer, that guy not only revolutionized ret paladins but he provided a value service w/ low-rival carries back when he was #2 BM PHP in world.
avaricex/tigerx/kithras/vyalin was actually #1 BM PHP world with his trusty sidekick Avaricey
Snoz and CO were the best this forum has ever had.
07/28/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Ahlaina
07/28/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Theblindone
Ghostshoes and Sadar were two of the only reasonably educated people here. Dilly is always helpful and attentive but you cannot help but intuit some degree of Blizzard sychophancy since the green font. Fox has long been a pillar as well. Stumblin is probably the funniest poster although honorable mention goes to Battle's old MS paint threads. Much like PvP itself, these forums are a shell of their former glory though.

http://saltyforums.ytmnd.com/

The good ol days. I miss goon

I still have him on REAL ID

I remember being on skype with him and pretending to call the hotel he was staying at and telling them he had !@#$%^- with him. His freakout was hilarious.
Truepally <3
07/28/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Explìcit

I remember being on skype with him and pretending to call the hotel he was staying at and telling them he had !@#$%^- with him. His freakout was hilarious.

I'm not sure if he ever told you but he was the chief foreign policy advisor for U.S. senators back when he was in high school. NBD though, just a day in the life of Avarice. He was also an American entrepreneur who frequently had to go on business trips.
07/28/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Sadaradex
07/28/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Explìcit

I'm not sure if he ever told you but he was the chief foreign policy advisor for U.S. senators back when he was in high school. NBD though, just a day in the life of Avarice. He was also an American entrepreneur who frequently had to go on business trips.

sounds like a nerd
Varick, Shoegazer, Stumblin

Honestly though, this community is awful and amazing at the same time. It's nice to have such a divisive competitive environment, but still be able to recognize we all just play a video game we enjoy - and we're all passionate about it.