So..Demon hunters.

General Discussion
The legion is dismantled

The demons have left

Your leader has abandoned you.

Whats your purpose now? Why are you still here?
Last I checked warlocks still were summoning demons, we'll just hunt them instead for the time being, maybe we can take something else from them while at it :)
Not too sure.
I mean... could ask the same of the Ebon Blade.
Our purpose has not changed, we are still going to protect our people. The only thing that has changed is the threat.
They remain for the same reason the DKs did after Wrath.
08/01/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Astalanos
The legion is dismantled

The demons have left

ERP.
Basically try to survive and take out those messing around with left over legion forces. Though now or attention is being drawn to a war, and despite our care of the factions, it does give us something to do.

Some might also be testing ways to purge the fel from themselves now, who knows.
To chew gum and kick !@#. And we're all out of gum.
08/01/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Shreds
The legion is dismantled

The demons have left

ERP.

You are not prepared!

For such power
Well I know my DH is still around 'cause she likes to hack and slash stuff. Besides, nobody specifically told the DH that they had to pack up and leave. And Alliance kinda needs the help from the NE Demon Hunters, don't they?

Besides. The Burning Legion will come back. They were defeated before and found a way back. There's other demons, other planets, other things.
Is there any story content out there saying what's become of Illidan?
I wonder how those NE DH are doing, finally got a nice apartment in Teldrassil and ....
Why are you still here?

to tick you off?
There are still demons all over the Broken Isles, scattered around Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, Outland, Draenor... There will always be demons. The battle never ends.
They have sacrificed everything.... For looot
Demons are still out there, despite the burning legion being contained.

I’m sure eventually Sargy will escape. Demon hunters should prepare for that time. The Legion threat will never be over until all demons are wiped out.

Warlocks are still out there doing warlock shenanigans.

Blood elf demon hunters may want to take the time to reconnect with their society, friends, and loved ones. Maybe they will join the Horde over the Illdari now that things are cooling off with the Legion.

Night Elves may want to do the same with their people, but they also might feel anger and pain over what happened with their home. Maybe more night elf demon hunters leave to protect the night elves from the Horde.

Maybe the demon hunters have built a better relationship with the wardens since the Legion Expansion and help them jail the worst criminals on Azeroth and beyond.

Demon hunters may prepare for the legion by figuring out a way to train a new breed of demon hunters.

Maybe demon hunters just become murder hobos looking for their next purple lewts.
My dude heard what happened at Teldrassil and now has an Under Witch to kill.
Fighting evil is still fighting evil.
08/01/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Cuddlestime
I mean... could ask the same of the Ebon Blade.

We always find new ways to entertain ourselves.