Nice Darkshore WQs today

General Discussion
Rings please, or even a trinket
07/27/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Exannia
07/27/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Candlevoid
Same here. Also looks like they don't even have the chance to upgrade.

They absolutely can titanforge. My boosted mage is in hog heaven right now. She has so many pieces of 220 gear it's sad.
A 230 staff for killing some lowborn is definitely nice. RIP Felo'melorn though.
And for horde today its:

Wrist, Wrist, Helmet, Helmet.

Why not just get even more stupid with Helmet, Helmet, Helmet, Helmet for those juicy upgrade chances? /s
Add it to the list of more things Blizzard screwed up. Minor screw up, but a screw ups a screw up. This is our content for this week. Repeating the same rewards means we won't do them and it feels unrewarding. So, in essence, no content.
My rewards were:
-hat (already have a 210 so *shrug*)
-chest (which titanforged, currently wearing)
-bracers (was wearing 195ilvl ones prior)
-legs (felt like keeping my set bonus, even though it deson't matter one way or the other *shrug*).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So much whining over upgrades you get for a 5 min quest.

-They're great for helping gear alts.
-They don't take anything away from you if you "earned" your gear.
-They change every day, so if you don't get what you need today, wait.

Seriously, can Blizz do anything without people ripping it to shreds? It's like everyone on the forums is Veruca Salt.
I had 2 shield quests yesterday on my warrior and I NEVER play prot. What a waste.
..were the secondaries anything other than crit/haste?

That seems to be at least 90% of what I'm seeing so far.

..a little mastery, please?
07/27/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Protoloco

Seriously, can Blizz do anything without people ripping it to shreds? It's like everyone on the forums is Veruca Salt.

Dude, they are the worst of both worlds. Instead of having multiple WQs pop throughout the day they are locked to just daily, and then when they do reset is all duplicates. Like, who the hell coded this? Is too much to ask that each quest give a different item?
07/27/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Nimiuss
Would like to see rings, trinkets and neck - haven't seen those slots on any class on either faction.

There will be no neck. In Battle instead of going to all that effort to make weapons for each class, the endless grind piece with be a neck slot with no graphics required at all.
07/27/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Rúnas
Guys, they are giving you a different piece every day and twice for a chance of upgrade. Yersterday was gloves and boots. I see it very good, in the end you will surely get the entire set of 210 (or beyond) surely and not random.

Is not so hard to figure the pattern. Aside from the weapons that have been appearing every past day...

Would rather get 1x 2h axe quest everyday
07/27/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Nobully
twice the chance of upgrades.

oh the horror.

This is true.

My newly 110 priest (well, fairly new), did the weapon one twice; Second one titanforged to 225. She is now the same Ilevel as this character, who has been doing the same mostly soloing stuff all through legion (217.)
The amount of people justifying and defending blizzard over what a INTERN could literally fix is beyond disgusting.

it's only 4 god damn WQ's, just make all 4 rewards unique, Let's all just say what's REALLY going on here though, as everything else that blizzard does this is clearly on purpose they are even gating this gear it's beyond stupid.
07/27/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Protoloco

60 dollars + 15 dollars subscription for 15 minutes of quests a day with repeated rewards.
They didn't even make them like other WQs which last less than 24 hours and get more than one a day.
I ask the same, can Blizz do anything without somehow doing a pretty obvious intentional screw up?
Eh I don't think it's a big deal. I didn't even think about the chance for an item to titanforge. I may do them all now. If I already had an item I was just skipping the WQ - one less to do on that character let me move to next one faster is how I viewed it. And now off I go to do today's round of WQs :)
07/27/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Revannia
And now off I go to do today's round of WQs :)

See you in 15 minutes.
It is amazing how many people are complaining about free items. It seems people want all the best upgrades for every slot within a few days. If you already have the item there is still a chance you will get a better item.
07/27/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Doyoulift
it's only 4 god damn WQ's, just make all 4 rewards unique

It's RNG. We've always had RNG. Part of the reason I am leaving when my sub expires on the 10th is the excessive RNG that was introduced in Legion and is continuing on in Battle.

Today my RNG was good to me, the 4 quests offered Cihys a chest, a wrist, legs and head. Already had the chest, the one I got today was no upgrade. On my way now for the other 3 dailies.

Edit: The wrists were a +5 upgrade.
07/27/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Dominair
It is amazing how many people are complaining about free items. It seems people want all the best upgrades for every slot within a few days. If you already have the item there is still a chance you will get a better item.

It's almost as if people want something to do in the prepatch. How can they dislike a 10 minute questline and duplicate items in the WQ's for the last several days? The insanity!
07/27/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Dominair

It is amazing how people defends Blizzard when all they do is give out 15 minutes of "content" a day, less than a free to play game.
Can't even imagine how it is for heroic/mythic raiders, literal 0 content lol.
Look at Warframe, it's a free to play game and they do so much better and have infinitely higher communication with their players to the point they even release things people ask for or their suggestions.