What is your favorite item from Taco Bell?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
<span class="truncated">...</span>Heck no, it's what inside that's tasty.

I'm pretty sure that stuff inside Taco Bell isn’t edible.

Fixed
I like everything that doesn't have guacamole in it as i'm allergic to it. Those taco fries are really good though. Suggest everyone try them.
There is only one correct answer.

Cheesy gordita crunch with a doritos locos taco subbed in as well as pepperjack cheese.
08/02/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Yummyumm
My favorite taco bell item isn't there anymore. Rolled Chicken Taco's. They always have the best stuff "for a limited time!"

This!! And dipping them in the sour creams yum!

Their new watermelon freeze is pretty good but the one by my house is always out of it, I guess that’ll be gone as well.
We don't have them in Australia. "Bunning's", however, has these gourmet sausages served with lightly charred onions wrapped in the softest bread you could imagine covered some kind of delicious mystery sauce. It's nectar for the soul I tell you!
08/02/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Zuice
I'm pretty sure that stuff inside Taco Bell isn’t edible.

Fixed

But you broke the post?
I really like the nacho fry box they have now but if they don't have that I settle for a few 5 layer burritos
I usually order like 10 of their $1 tacos and marathon eat them. So tacos I suppose.
All my favorite items are gone... but I still have a stack of Taco Bell gift cards sitting here. I need to go get some noms later. I used to love -

Combo Burritios
Enchiritos
Meximelts with sour cream (do those still exist?)
The little side of rice with green onions, sauce and cheese.

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)
Cheesy Potato Burritos that are now extinct :( and Locos Cool Ranch
Cheesy Gordita Crunch, yum
08/02/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Xevon
08/02/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Yummyumm
My favorite taco bell item isn't there anymore. Rolled Chicken Taco's. They always have the best stuff "for a limited time!"

This!! And dipping them in the sour creams yum!

Their new watermelon freeze is pretty good but the one by my house is always out of it, I guess that’ll be gone as well.

They never gave enough sour cream! I dipped them in the sour cream then the cheese sauce.
08/02/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Bordeaux
Cheesy Gordita Crunch, yum

This one gets it.
Borderized fries.
They have a steak burrito I kind of like.
Crunchwrap supreme and soft tacos
Man, what's with all the references to Taco Bell all of a sudden? Did they and Blizzard just sign a sponsorship?

Oh, and to be clear, Taco Bell is disgusting. They're worse than McDonald's.
08/02/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Phelios
Borderized fries.

I swear that Demolition Man film was RIGHT. And Taco Bell wins the "Franchise Wars" and becomes the ONLY RESTAURANT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIcE4OvnqAY

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubaH6JyZvKg
08/02/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Ornifex
I like the beef chalupas the best, even though they are not as good as I remembered them many years ago. I load each one up with 3-4 packets of the diablo sauce. I also like their new Watermelon Freeze drank.

Water... it is the only thing that doesn't make me sick.
08/02/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Gorev
Man, what's with all the references to Taco Bell all of a sudden? Did they and Blizzard just sign a sponsorship?

Oh, and to be clear, Taco Bell is disgusting. They're worse than McDonald's.

Your tone must be quasi-facetious :3

Surely you know about the Franchise Wars.