To All New Death Knights.

Death Knight
Don't read the DK forums, don't read complaining posts, don't make people feel like you shouldn't play the class. Play what you enjoy, and understand no matter what Blizzard does there will always be thousands of complaint posts. If you find it fun, go for it. If you don't, whatever. The forums is just one giant complaint session, all it is. Look even at the warrior forums, probably the best class in the game and people are STILL complaining.
Suffer Well
Well said
I like this post
this dude is woke
Suffer well!!
Absolutely, we are efficient, just learn how to play us.
that way more people will complain
08/05/2018 06:54 AMPosted by Couchlocked
this dude is woke

What is it like being a slave to trends? Or just being unoriginal in general?
08/06/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Outbreaks
08/05/2018 06:54 AMPosted by Couchlocked
this dude is woke

What is it like being a slave to trends? Or just being unoriginal in general?

Do you ever accidentally cut yourself on all of that edge?
DK fo' life.
Thanks for speaking in the name of the silent majority.
I must have changed my decision on my BfA main at least ten times. Eight of those times was because I had a bad BG and then read complaint threads in that class's forums. Shame...

Thanks for the insight here. My DK has been my most fun toon since Wrath (except for Legion when I really only wanted to heal), so I don't know why I keep putting it down.
08/04/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Ross
Play what you enjoy

This is so important, class balance really isn't all that important unless you are Mythic raiding or top tier PVP, and let's face it, very few of us are

Find what you enjoy and master it, and you will look better than 75% of the people playing the "best" classes
For PVP ...no good, but you will enjoy dying
08/04/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Ross
Don't read the DK forums, don't read complaining posts, don't make people feel like you shouldn't play the class. Play what you enjoy, and understand no matter what Blizzard does there will always be thousands of complaint posts. If you find it fun, go for it. If you don't, whatever. The forums is just one giant complaint session, all it is. Look even at the warrior forums, probably the best class in the game and people are STILL complaining.

to be fair thats a low bar when thats the best class.
08/06/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Paudinis

I'm sorry but if you are dying so quickly in PvP, you're bad at the class and you probably don't have good gear. Not trying to be rude, just honest. Look up guides. I have literally no issue surviving in PvP unless I'm ganged up on by like 4 people.
08/06/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Ross
08/06/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Paudinis

I'm sorry but if you are dying so quickly in PvP, you're bad at the class and you probably don't have good gear. Not trying to be rude, just honest. Look up guides. I have literally no issue surviving in PvP unless I'm ganged up on by like 4 people.

I really, really hope this is your alt DK or something.
New dk here, I'm enjoying unholy quite a bit.
08/06/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Seratox
08/06/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Ross

I really, really hope this is your alt DK or something.

I'm sorry the truth hurts, learn your class.