Next warchief after Saurfang?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Since we are obviously just going to keep the revolving door of warchiefs spinning we may as well start speculating on who comes after Saurfang. If the pattern holds true Saurfang will retire and leave the position to someone who will then go insane, get hit with the stupid stick and go buck wild evil.

So who do you you think Saurfang will hand it down to? Baine? I mean sure he is a logical choice but I dont see Blizz making him go all Skelletor on Azeroth. Certainly he would never leave it to Gallywix which only leaves Lorthemar. Lorthemar is both someone Saurfang can trust and is just pragmatic and grey enough to be 'believable' when he pulls a snidely whiplash and starts tying night elf damsels to the tracks of the Deeprun Tram.

Anyone else care to speculate?
Zappyboi
Lorthemar first, then when he gets taken down as a raid boss we will get Zappyboi who will trip in the shower and die after having done nothing substantial as warchief at all
We're all going to be Azshara's minions by the end of the year, she will be our glorious leader.
08/04/2018 05:28 AMPosted by Hanorick
Zappyboi
Nah, Zappyboi is a troll. They wont make him go evil, instead they will save him for the an ineffectual warchief after who gets to do nothing then dies to a trash mob.

08/04/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Tungmei
Lorthemar first, then when he gets taken down as a raid boss we will get Zappyboi who will trip in the shower and die after having done nothing substantial as warchief at all
This

08/04/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Nihilist
We're all going to be Azshara's minions by the end of the year, she will be our glorious leader.
That would break the cycle at least
Dumass
08/04/2018 05:42 AMPosted by Darthvixxen
Dumass
K
The murloc king.
Dumass
I like it. Its outside the box thinking and would actually be twist. Something Blizz seems to be normally incapable of

08/04/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Killtron
The murloc king.
Even better! maybe we get mulocs as an allied race to go with it.
High Warlord Volrath obivously
08/04/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Tungmei
Dumass
K

The Undead idiot we gave a quest to XD alright this gets a 4/10
I would like a Kael 2.0. So i like to think of Lor'themar. But then again, it would probably involve Silvermoon getting some kinda o attention from the devs. So i don't think it is going to happen.

The next logical step would be Zappyboi ... Since we all know that Taurens will never be warchiefs, even tho they aways were the most qualified for the job.
Baine!!

Finally give Tauren some recognition... and the Horde a little stability
It's obviously going to be Gallywix.

It's never a sensible choices who becomes crazy. It's always somebody where the playerbase is left like "WTF... seriously, Blizz?"

So yeah:

Thrall
Garrosh (WTF?)
Vol'jin
Sylvanas (WTF?)
Saurfang
Gallywix (WTF?)
Baine or Lor'themar
Griftah (WTF?) --- not sure at this point
Zandalari Princess maybe?
Zappyboi
If Saurfang teaches him a thing or two before retiring that wouldn't be a bad idea. Trolls are level headed and have morals, though not quite as pacifistic as Tauren and will retaliate when you attack them. It is the right balance the horde needs for stability.
Zappyboi

"This be meh first time being warchief. What should I do?"
08/04/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Ajora
Zappyboi

"This be meh first time being warchief. What should I do?"
What Thrall and Vol'jin did.
08/04/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Tewa
It's obviously going to be Gallywix.

It's never a sensible choices who becomes crazy. It's always somebody where the playerbase is left like "WTF... seriously, Blizz?"

So yeah:

Thrall
Garrosh (WTF?)
Vol'jin
Sylvanas (WTF?)
Saurfang
Gallywix (WTF?)
Baine or Lor'themar
Griftah (WTF?) --- not sure at this point
Fair enough actually... The pattern is pretty steady in that regard.
Saurfang wishes to die, I would rather a suicidal orc wishing for death not be my leader, Lorthemar has no allegiance and as it gets tough instead of stepping he looks for a way out like a child, honestly the only leader that could lead the horde atm other than Sylvanas is Baine.