Retaliation is recruiting!

Borean Tundra and Shadowsong
Retaliation is an alliance guild that is recruiting for raiders and M+'s. We are a close-knit guild that has been together since before Wrath. Raiding and dungeons, leveling, achiev's from older content and just about anything else you can think of... we do it!

Right now we are interested in getting raid ready with a group running 2/3/9. We have our tanks lined up already, but are always willing to take someone with a tank OS (in case we need to fill a slot). We could use DPS with heal OS and definitely need full-time DPS, melee or ranged. This is NOT a hardcore raiding guild, but we will focus on getting heroic raids done as quickly as possible, gear everyone up and would like to dip our toes into Mythics when ready.

Contact me in game (or here of course) at Jonpaul#1353 or shoot me an in-game mail if you have questions about times (which we are still hammering out some of the details) and interest.

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in guild soon!
This is a fun guild to be in, we are looking forward to BFA and we still help one another out. If your looking to raid,quest or collect pets,mounts or heirloom items you would fit in with us.
I have a group of 3 friends including me already at 120 working on gearing up for raids. We are two warlocks, and a dk that is frost/blood. I think our dk is focusing on tanking tho... anyways yall got room for us?
08/16/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Saltypeppah
I have a group of 3 friends including me already at 120 working on gearing up for raids. We are two warlocks, and a dk that is frost/blood. I think our dk is focusing on tanking tho... anyways yall got room for us?

Absolutely! Feel free to contact myself or Lethela (our GM) in game and we look forward to seeing all of you in our ranks soon.