Sylvanas made all of them look weak.

General Discussion
She walked up like a boss and got right in his face.
pwnt!!!
She is fierce, proud of her.
Lol no. The girl is only alive because Anduin didn't order an attack. Yet another act of mercy that has the Horde alive.
08/07/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Mórva
Lol no. The girl is only alive because Anduin didn't order an attack. Yet another act of mercy that has the Horde alive.

And he's alive because she didn't put an arrow through his dome.
She did. And then she ran away and her plan failed to kill anyone because the Alliance forces fell back to Brill and Jaina saved those in the throne room. So good job Sylvanas, you destroyed the city but your trap didn't decimate the Alliance as you hoped.
I read it as "She walked up like a boss and got shot in her face".
Horde in a nutshell at the moment.

https://i.imgur.com/mUmUazz.png
08/07/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Thedîesel

With the bow that she gave to Nathanos? Lol? She gave him the bow specifically so the alliance wouldn't attack because she knew Anduin actually has honor.
It's hard to respect a leader who pitches emotional fits and says Skreeeee.

No, not Saurfang. The banshee.
Even if the killed her she can still come back as long as she has Valkyr. Capturing her was the more effective option.
This is what made me reassure my position with the Horde. I don't agree with what she did to Teldrassil, but no other leader could have pulled off what she did. If it weren't for Surprise Jaina, the entire Alliance leadership would be dead.
08/07/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Shaolinfury
She walked up like a boss and got right in his face.

Then proceeded to run away like a coward and destroy her own city. Such a boss.
the alliance had mechs and magic ships and still lost.
I loved that moment. Saurfang would’ve just gotten on his knees and begged them to die. Oh wait... he did! Lmao
08/07/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Thedîesel

Riiight. Because she would've prepared an arrow and attack before Alleria did it first, who had the arrow ready.

Sylvanas had no way of getting out of there alive nor any chance to kill anyone there if not for Anduin.