Sylvanas made all of them look weak.

General Discussion
08/07/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Xathsmash
With the bow that she gave to Nathanos? Lol? She gave him the bow specifically so the alliance wouldn't attack because she knew Anduin actually has honor.
I think its more so they wouldn't be on edge and attack right away because she has a weapon that she could very easily use against them. Without her bow it allowed the Alliance leaders to get a lot more comfortable.
08/07/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Florena
Jaina saved those in the throne room. So good job Sylvanas, you destroyed the city but your trap didn't decimate the Alliance as you hoped.
That's because Anduin is wrapped in Plot Armor.
08/07/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Mórva
08/07/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Thedîesel

And he's alive because she didn't put an arrow through his dome.

Riiight. Because she would've prepared an arrow and attack before Alleria did it first, who had the arrow ready.

Sylvanas had no way of getting out of there alive nor any chance to kill anyone there if not for Anduin.

Yeah. I mean her banshee wail didn't even silence Jaina, which was an ability that people always used to insist horde leaders would beat alliance ones.
Horde serves an Undead Banshee, one who flies through windows atop ruined throne rooms, instead of fighting for her horde.
08/07/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Xathsmash
08/07/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Thedîesel

And he's alive because she didn't put an arrow through his dome.

With the bow that she gave to Nathanos? Lol? She gave him the bow specifically so the alliance wouldn't attack because she knew Anduin actually has honor.

Haven't actually played the scenario yet except for on the beta so I had no way of knowing. But she had other opportunities to domepiece him throughout the encounter.

Sylvanas would demolish Anduin if it came down to it, don't kid yourself.
08/07/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Forums
08/07/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Florena
Jaina saved those in the throne room. So good job Sylvanas, you destroyed the city but your trap didn't decimate the Alliance as you hoped.
That's because Anduin is wrapped in Plot Armor.

And it wasn't plot armor when Genn, Alleria and Jaina all just let Sylvanas walk up that close to Anduin in the first place? Or how she just banshees out of the room before they can do anything and can conceivably use that to get out of any bad situation?
08/07/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Shaolinfury
She walked up like a boss and got right in his face.
Dont mistake kindness for weakness... we were and always will be looking for justice ... would have preff for her to stand trial and be captured, which is why they didnt attack first and let her choose between death and surrender...
08/07/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Mórva
Lol no. The girl is only alive because Anduin didn't order an attack. Yet another act of mercy that has the Horde alive.

That makes him and the Alliance weak. I'm proud of my Warchief.
By alienating 2 of her generals, and losing the most important territory the Horde has?

Forsaken lands were the Horde's linch pin in keeping the Alliance from gaining extremely important territory.

She basically lost because she just got one of the most powerful wizards other than Kadghar to rejoin the Alliance. That is all a net loss and weakens the Horde.

Now Sylvanas has 2 major factions inside the the Horde that are probably going to decide to turn on her. This was just her being dumb. 100%