I'm Angry...

Emerald Dream
And hurt, yeah mostly hurt. I am just a poor dwarf with no funds to buy shiny gear but I do my best to represent my fellow dwarves on the battlefield.

When I attack people that have the +40-50 shiny gear over mine and they barely kill me, they spit on me and shout LOL to the world. That hurts my feelings.

As a rogue I thought a guild called the Syndicate would be friendly to me, but they weren't and they spit on me also, and then they fat shamed me. I just want everyone to know I am not fat. I am just short and stocky.

I thought people would be nice to me but they aren't. Am I not lovable enough?

Can we try hugging me after you kill me? That would get me right in the millennial feels.

Please?
Who are you?
I'm Brutale. Me and my lady friend lived in a stick lean-to in Darkshore, but then these horde came and we got separated and I have been trying to find her ever since, but the horde keep attacking me and then they spit on me...

Will you be my friend and help me find her?
08/05/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Brutale
And hurt, yeah mostly hurt. I am just a poor dwarf with no funds to buy shiny gear but I do my best to represent my fellow dwarves on the battlefield.

When I attack people that have the +40-50 shiny gear over mine and they barely kill me, they spit on me and shout LOL to the world. That hurts my feelings.

As a rogue I thought a guild called the Syndicate would be friendly to me, but they weren't and they spit on me also, and then they fat shamed me. I just want everyone to know I am not fat. I am just short and stocky.

I thought people would be nice to me but they aren't. Am I not lovable enough?

Can we try hugging me after you kill me? That would get me right in the millennial feels.

Please?
Officer, I'd like to report that PvP happened.
LOL
08/05/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Brutale
I'm Brutale. Me and my lady friend lived in a stick lean-to in Darkshore, but then these horde came and we got separated and I have been trying to find her ever since, but the horde keep attacking me and then they spit on me...

Might be easier to find another lady friend....

You probably don't want her back after the horde got their grubby hands on her.
I make it a point to /hug, /kiss, and /love everyone that I kill.

Old vid but been doing it for years actually... ITS MY SCHTICK NO ONE CAN DO IT BUT ME!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSqKtm8heJc&t
Frinkls is bad !@#.

dood ur still here wow
08/06/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Degno

dood ur still here wow
bought a months sub to see if getting BfA is worth it
still undecided
im a rogue

No, sorry last time we tried to help someone find there mom, she died...

Mother Mordrock we miss you...