[H]<RA> LFM Heroic Raiders [4/8H](Tu/W 8-11P)

Zul'jin
<Relentless Aggression> is 8+ year veteran raiding guild recruiting progression focused raiders who want to raid two nights a week (Normal/Heroic), and do Mythic+ on off nights. We are currently looking for ALL DPS (Perf. Boomkin/Feral/DK aka Battle Rez) and ALL healers (Perf. Priest/Druid).

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm Server (Eastern).

Talk to Bearinsanity in game, on Discord, or here. Or join our community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/XNvArZwua2a?region=US&faction=Horde

Current Recruitment:
    Raid Times: Every Tuesday / Wednesday 8-11pm (Eastern/Server)
    Raid Difficulty: Normal / Heroic

Full Time Raiders*
    -- Tanks: CLOSED.
    -- Melée DPS: OPEN - ALL
    -- Ranged DPS: OPEN - ALL
    -- Healers: Druid, Priest

** will consider any exceptional player, and/or class if not listed above**

We will always consider any exceptional player and/or class with the desire for progression raiding. We ask our raiders to be able to make every Tues/Wed raid night with the understanding that Real Life always comes before Warcraft.

Outside of Raiding:
Open Recruitment for Social Members, Mythic+ challengers (Don’t have to be a raider to join up for Mythic+ Content).

Relentless Aggression is recruiting casual players looking for a relaxed mature gaming atmosphere.

If Relentless Aggression looks like a place you'd like to call home, come talk to me!
Contact any of the following toons in-game: Bearinsanity or Epicinsanity. Or via BattleTag: Epicinsanity#1952 or Discord: Epic_Insanity#3551 or Twitter: @Epic_Insanity
Basic Information:
    -- Guild Formed: June 25, 2010
    -- Guild Level: 25
    -- Current Members: 300+
    -- Guild Type: Dedicated Raiding
    -- Officers: Dracarys
    -- Guild Master: Epicinsanity
    -- Voice Communication Used: Discord.
    -- Guild Website: www.RA-Zuljin.com
    -- Guild Twitter: @RA_Zuljin
    -- Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/7899
    -- Loot System: Personal Loot
    -- Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm Server (Eastern)
    -- Guild Activity Times: 6pm to 1am Server (Eastern)

Detailed Information:

<Relentless Aggression> is a community of close friends. We are a raiding guild with our main focus on progression in the current tier of content. While we enjoy having fun, we also know when it's time to buckle down and push content. We have open recruitment for social members who enjoy all aspects of World of Warcraft from dungeon runs, PVP (Arenas/Battlegrounds), questing, lore, etc. Our social members can talk to either Bearinsainty or Epicinsanity (Guild Master) in-game, or any member online.

<Relentless Aggression> is a progression focused raiding guild with recruitment for specific classes (listed above), but will accept any exceptional player, and/or class. Our raiders are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are prepared to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings. If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you!

Social Membership
Not interested in Raiding? Just looking for a adult focused guild to call home? Come check us out. Epicinsanity has close to 10 years of Guild Master/Raid Leader experience and has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla.

Relentless Aggression is always accepting new members to our community who play at their own pace, but want to be part of something bigger.

We focus on the quality members of our members over the quantity which means we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Harassment, verbal abuse, elitism, sexism, or vulgar talk will not be tolerated.

Recruitment: ** See above post.**

Previous Expansion Progression:
Legion: (All AotC Achievements)
-- Antorus: 11/11N, 11/11H
-- Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N, 9/9H
-- Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H
-- Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H
-- Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H
Warlords: (All Completed while current content).
-- Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal, 13/13 Heroic.
-- Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic (Pre-patch 6.2)
--Highmaul: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic
Mists Progression (Before 6.0):
-- Tier 16: 14/14; 7/14 Heroic
-- Tier 15: 12/12, 1/13H
-- Tier 14: 16/16

If you like what you see please contact any of the following toons in-game: Bearinsanity or Epicinsanity. Or via BattleTag: Epicinsanity#1952 or Discord: Epic_Insanity#3551 or Twitter: @Epic_Insanity

We look forward to hearing from you!
Raider Expectations and Requirements:
    1.) Raiders are expected to be on time (Invites start at 745pm Eastern. First Pull is at 8:00pm Eastern). 2 unexcused absences in any given 4 week period will be terms for removal from the raid group.
    2.) Raiders are expected to notify of their absence AT LEAST 24 hr before their absences. (unless in extreme conditions [emergency, etc]) will be cause for review to consider removal from the raid group.
    3.) Raiders are expected to be familiar with fights prior to attempts. We will NOT be holding people's hands. Watch videos, read strats, etc. KNOW THE FIGHTS.
    4.) Raiders are expected to have main professions to max level. Secondary professions are not required.
    5.) Raiders must have and use Voice Chat (Discord) for raiding.
    6.) Raiders must used Deadly Boss Mods (or Bigwigs)
    7.) Raiders must use raid frames.
    8.) Raiders are expected to have all gear gemmed and enchanted for raiding.
    9.) Raiders are required to bring their own flasks, potions, food, etc to raids. They will NOT be provided.
    10.) All raiders who accept an invitation for raid are in agreement with our Guild Charter/Codes of Conduct.
    11.) If raiders are benched for a specific day or raid will refrain from pugging any current raid until our second raid day has been completed, in case they are needed. (Happened twice during Legion).
**Reserved for future posts**
Let's do this!!!
Tanks and melee dps have been locked in. Now just looking for ranged DPS and healers.
I'll be online tonight tanking heroics if people are around and want to chat! Or hit me up on Discord, I have it open all day while I work.
If you are just looking to join our Warcraft Community, we just made one open to anyone that wants to hang out!

Invite here: http://bit.ly/RAZuljinInvite
Hello I am mistweaver monk (rogue alt) and have a brewmaster monk buddy looking for a raid team...are these spots still open?
08/21/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Grüxx
Hello I am mistweaver monk (rogue alt) and have a brewmaster monk buddy looking for a raid team...are these spots still open?

Thanks for reaching out. As of right now, we would only have alternate spots open for the Brewmaster monk. (meaning no main raid spot).
updated to match current recruitment needs.
Could use some more ranged dps who want to bring the heat like Mages, SPriest, Boomkin, and Ele shaman.
Still recruiting for Tuesday. Raids are about to start. Who's joining our ranks?!
5/8 Normal the first week, need that RANGED DPS yo!
Still recruiting ranged DPS. Come talk to me!
Still looking for more raiders. Come talk to me. We have room tonight!
LFM Ranged DPS. But will consider others.

Come talk to me!
It’s Tuesday! Looking for more raiders! Come talk to me!
Cleaned up Ghuun normal this week, and got Fetid and Vectis down on heroic. Making motion. Some good attempts on Heroc Zek'voz, the bug gets squished next week!
Looking for more 2 night a week raiders. Group is sick of pugging our 10th spot.