A Suggestion For Blizzard on the Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying Set

General Discussion
Hello,

Many of you including myself have put in tickets to request our Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying sets back to no avail.

For those who do not know, this was an armor set that was only available during the Wrath of the Lich King pre-event. MANY people along with myself lost our Blessed Battlegear as time went on without realizing the implications of what losing them meant.

My suggestion is for an opportunity to allow us players (or at least the ones who had the set) a second chance at claiming this set for transmog. I realize this is a long shot, but I figured I would give it a go.

Thanks.
I have mine still thankfully, but I would support Kel'thuzad returning every year or so to continue attacking. I mean it'd be a great event if he showed up every now and again since the Scourge were messing with time if the Vanilla quests are to be believed.
08/06/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Asphýx
Hello,

Many of you including myself have put in tickets to request our Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying sets back to no avail.

For those who do not know, this was an armor set that was only available during the Wrath of the Lich King pre-event. MANY people along with myself lost our Blessed Battlegear as time went on without realizing the implications of what losing them meant.

My suggestion is for an opportunity to allow us players (or at least the ones who had the set) a second chance at claiming this set for transmog. I realize this is a long shot, but I figured I would give it a go.

Thanks.

As far as i understand it, they have absolutely no way to track if you had it :/

(And even if they did, lots of non-clothie healers only bothered with the cloth set >.<)

Personally i think a good solution would be to give the transmogs to anyone who has the Tabard of the Argent Dawn.

Barring that, hopefully they will somehow be learnable via Classic.
08/06/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Azurfel

This is a big reason why I say Transfers from Classic Servers should be allowed. It would let mog hunters seek various lost items, but it would also be a one way trip.
I've always felt that a perfect use of the micro-holiday system would be to bring back Pre-Launch events for one day each year on the anniversary of each expansion's launch. Would be a lot of fun, and would allow people to acquire these items once a year.
08/06/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Curan
08/06/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Azurfel

This is a big reason why I say Transfers from Classic Servers should be allowed. It would let mog hunters seek various lost items, but it would also be a one way trip.

I would prefer if appearances/mounts/pets were just outright learnable in Classic without the journals or any ability to actually transmog things, but transfers would be something at least.
08/06/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Amarlly
I've always felt that a perfect use of the micro-holiday system would be to bring back Pre-Launch events for one day each year on the anniversary of each expansion's launch. Would be a lot of fun, and would allow people to acquire these items once a year.

This would be a great idea. I considered something like this or a requirement lock behind the Tabard of the Argent Dawn. It would function much like the Scarlet Crusade vendor in the Darkmoon Faire.