wrong xp for nelf druid

Bug Report
As the title says, my level 105 nelf druid is not getting as much xp as I was earlier today.

I am doing my wod garrison herb and ore farming.

I have been getting 3200xp per ore node and plant.

Now I get 3000xp for the same thing.

So you have screwed up my worgen rogue's xp and that only gets 1600 per ore or plant, and now you have screwed up my druid's xp. Well done.
you can add my level 103 draenie pally to the list. Yesterday it was getting 3100xp from wod herbs and ore. Today after the shutdown it is getting 3000xp.
untill u find somewhere to sleep now that your a homeless vagabond your xp has been nerf'd
08/07/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Livinlife
untill u find somewhere to sleep now that your a homeless vagabond your xp has been nerf'd

LOL :)
thankyou for that, it's nice to have a laugh once in a while :)
Well I just did my gathering of herbs and ore in my wod garrison again.

My level 103 draenie pally is still getting 3000xp, down from 3100 a couple of days ago.

And my level 106 nelf druid is getting 2400xp now. The druid use to get 3200, then it dropped to 3000xp and now it's down to 2400xp.

I can no longer give your information about the worgen rogue because it is now capped and no longer gets xp.

So is this normal now? Are my players meant to be getting less xp now compared to a few days ago?

I have videos of the druid getting 3000xp and 2400xp. If you want me to post them let me know and I will upload them for your viewing.
This is still happening.

My players are missing out on xp because of your programming errors.

When do you plan on fixing this bug?

I bet none of the horde races are missing out on xp.
This is still going on. Can someone from Blizzard tell me if this is meant to happen or what is going on?

My druid is now only getting 1800xp from herbs but 2400xp from ore.

The xp from these use to scale for the player and increase as the player levelled. Now it's all over the place.

Can someone tell me what is going on?
try asking in the profession forum.

you're not going to get an answer here.
Why don't the people monitoring this simply post a response saying yes it's a bug and we are working on it, or no it's not a bug, push off?

Anyway, it's still going on for what its worth, which is nothing anymore so who cares.
Wod is over
I think they did a squish for all xp gains in WoD. You're not going to get much for a character over level 100. Go into Legion content and level them there.
Oi, programmers. fix the damn bug.

level 100 human paladin gets between 1500 and 1512xp per herb or ore node.

level 100 draenei pally and nelf druid were getting 3200xp.

level 100 worgen rogue was getting between 1600 and 1623 xp.

ANY COMMENTS OR ARE YOU ALL TOO BUSY BIASING THE GAME IN FAVOR OF HORDE?

HELLO..... ANYBODY HOME?

ARE YOU LOT GOING TO FIX THE BUG OR DOES THIS ISSUE GET ADDED TO THE CIVIL CASE BEING PREPARED AGAINST BLIZZARD?

NONE OF THE HORDE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING SCREWED UP XP. WHY IS IT ONLY ALLIANCE?

HELLO, ANYBODY THERE?

HOW ABOUT A RESPONSE?

FIX YOUR DAMN BUGS.
Gonna post an unpopular opinion. WoD is over, you should be thankful you are able to get xp on those nodes at all post-wod.

On the subject of xp, you will get less and less as you level, and when the squish came out it sort of squished it all.

I'd rather them fix more gamebreaking bugs like the AH and guild bank issues then whether you get 1500 per mode or 1600
well this crap is still going on.
my level 93 human bm hunter is getting between 1300 & 1500xp per ore node in my wod garrison.

and for everyone saying wod is over, then this should damn well work properly because they have had 4 years to make it work right.
You shouldn't be getting 1.5k/3k xp from WoD nodes when you're past level 100, because that's content out of your expansion level bracket.

You should be getting 1/10th of that (so 150 or 300).

Also, rested experience counts for herbing/mining. If your XP gains from herbing/mining are suddenly slashed in half, you're probably out of rested.