Knights of Paladine is Recruiting!

Guild Recruitment
Knights of Paladine is a laid back,family oriented guild for PvE, PvP, Mythics, Raids, questing together, hanging out, ect. We are a family run guild, meaning that we value clean and respectful guild chat. We do not have any set days where you have to show up for anything. We want people to be able to enjoy a fun and well connected community within the guild. The guild is on the Doomhammer and Baelgun servers and we accept all levels, ages, and skill levels. Join today and become part of the family! If you wish to talk in person, we have a Discord server here: https://discordapp.com/invite/hRQSkkr
BULLCRAP! YOU'RE FILLED WITH LIES! I joined your guild and you were okay with inviting my friend. Low and behold; YOU KICKED THE 2 OF US OUT OF THERE FOR NO DAMN REASON UNDER 24 HOURS! LAID BACK MY A$$! RESPECTFUL MY A$$! THEN ON TOP OF THAT YOU KICKED ME AND MY FRIEND OUT OF THE DISCORD CHAT FOR NO DAMN REASON! MY FRIEND TOLD ME HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG IN YOUR CRUMMY MESSED UP GUILD! AND NEITHER DID I! I ONLY POINTED OUT THE LOGIC IN IT IS BEST TO MAKE THE GUILD BANK TABS VIEWABLE TO ALL MEMBERS. YOU ARE ON A MAJOR POWER TRIP AND THINK YOU'RE GOD TO REMOVE ANYONE YOU DON'T LIKE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A VOICE AND GIVE THEIR 2 CENTS! YOU'RE A VERY BAD PERSON! YOU NEED TO EITHER QUIT WOW OR GROW THE HELL UP YOUNG MAN!

I WILL MAKE DAMN SURE NO ONE ON BAELGUN/DOOMHAMER JOINS YOUR GUILD!
08/09/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Spikemagick
GROW THE HELL UP YOUNG MAN!

I WILL MAKE DAMN SURE NO ONE ON BAELGUN/DOOMHAMER JOINS YOUR GUILD!

Apparently someone needs to take their own advice.....