LF late night raiding guild (Moon Guard)

Guild Recruitment
I'm tired of having to pug heroic raids because I am only able to play late at night. I play MW and WW.
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of a Warlock, Holy Paladin, and a few other dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153