Call to Arms website won't load characters

Website Bug Report
Looks like an Aussie 'me-too' campaign.. but I'll throw my name in the ring too.. got excited that it was working as I saw some posted on facebook.. but looks like not so much. -_-

Blizzard hates Australia apparently. :P
Same issue. I had a trial on EU servers, but my account is on the US. I can only load the EU trial characters however, there's simply no way to actually load the webpage and access my US paid account characters.
Same thing is happening to me, I'm Australian. I hope this is fixed before BFA as I really wanted to do this before then haha
Having the same problem. It is only loading characters from my inactive EU account. Logging out and logging in with the US url doesn't change anything.
Same problem here, i'm from EU and play in US servers.
Same issue here, playing on a US server.
Same for me keeps saying I need an active account , i do have an active account : /
Im also Australian ,but have toons on US and Oceanic so there shouldnt be an issue
08/09/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Peitho
Looks like an Aussie 'me-too' campaign.. but I'll throw my name in the ring too.. got excited that it was working as I saw some posted on facebook.. but looks like not so much. -_-

Blizzard hates Australia apparently. :P

#metoo
Same issue for my Sister and I. Both Australian players with characters across Oceanic and US servers. Have logged in recently with my 110 character.
08/07/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Skyon
I wonder if we are every going to be able to use the site feature. lol

I'm guessing we won't sadly. This is probably the least of their issues when BFA launches next week. I'll have to remember to bring my authenticator to work and try it.
Dutch here with a us version of WoW and the same problem. So here's my +1
I tried contacting the customer service on Twitter two days ago about this and they didn't reply.

Any official word anywhere yet?
Apparently this is a known issue:
08/07/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Vrakthris
From what I was able to find out, Beosaevio, our web team is aware of the issue and they are working to address it.
08/10/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Malvalen
08/07/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Vrakthris
From what I was able to find out, Beosaevio, our web team is aware of the issue and they are working to address it.

Here's hoping.
08/09/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Veseneth
08/07/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Skyon
I wonder if we are every going to be able to use the site feature. lol

I'm guessing we won't sadly. This is probably the least of their issues when BFA launches next week. I'll have to remember to bring my authenticator to work and try it.

I tried logging in from work and it didnt work. This is not clearly not a browser or DNS issue but an account issue at this point. I suspect it has to do something with WoW1 and previous editions tied to battlenet that are expired.

At least definitely my issue is.
08/10/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Peitho
08/10/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Malvalen

Here's hoping.

Hoping it'll be done before launch.
Australian too, not working here either.
Another Aussie here, two friends of mine here in town were able to use Call to Arms but I keep being told to make a trail account... Was keen to be able to do it before launch, not much hope now sadly.
Anyone had any word yet on this?