HORDE hide your shoulders to support Saurfang.

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Something I saw on in a comment on a new nixxiom video that I'm totally getting behind. The new cinematic is telling us to fight another day. Mog hide your shoulders to support Old Dogs. This may get downed into the ground but I thought it was a pretty sick idea especially if you're pretty upset with how the tree turned out.
Why stop there? Show your commitment. Don’t just mog the shoulders off, take them off! Then PvP me. :)
I cannot... I just got these shoulders and I want to show them off.

I'll support you though by being fabulous and a good boy.

Plus it just looks like I'm wearing a onesie if I take them off.
I’d rather light a basic campfire to support the Dark Lady.
What if we're wearing the Tusks of Mannoroth? They're hard to come by.
Giving it time to update, shoulder is now mogged off
No.
No.

I will never support someone who wanted to desert his people.
As a member of the alliance i will hide my shoulder when i get home from work.
I've been supporting Saurfang this way since the option was available! LOKTAR OGAR Saurfang!
I'm not Horde, but I'm going to do this anyway. Saurfang understands what the Horde really stands for, and it's not Sylvanas. It's why she stood alone when the tree was burning. She stands apart from the Horde as do whatever values she might still possess.
No, but you should faction transfer. Don't stop at a mog. You belong with the blue carebears.
08/03/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Valdrane
No.

I will never support someone who wanted to desert his people.

He didn't want to desert you. He wanted to die an honorable warrior's death and rejoin Junior.
An orc's shoulder armor integrity was fought long and hard for. Do you remember when they made them small?
Hide your headgear to support the beheading of saurfang.
08/03/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Braylinhal
Something I saw on in a comment on a new nixxiom video that I'm totally getting behind. The new cinematic is telling us to fight another day. Mog hide your shoulders to support Old Dogs. This may get downed into the ground but I thought it was a pretty sick idea especially if you're pretty upset with how the tree turned out.

I hide my shoulders because they are ugly, not because my support for Saurfang
#hideyourshoulders
Never! I'm not against people that wants to support Saufrang, but this is only a distraction and removing our shoulders is really pointless, I'd rather focus on preserving the Horde together.
Here's the funny thing. I'm NOT hiding my helm or shoulders but they don't show up on the armory.

Oh, and I'm no longer Horde.