[H][US] Turalyon - <Causality>

Guild Recruitment
Introduction to Causality

Hello, all. My name is Mike, and I am the GM of a new, semi-hardcore guild, Causality. While we are a new guild, the management team are by no means new to the game. We have years of experience going back to vanilla WoW. We are recruiting members, both new to the game and veterans, who want to take part in a mature community, with the end goal of its members having fun. We view having fun as being part of a team. A team with the goal of killing bosses, doing alt runs, weekly mythic+'s, and anything else that one can do in the glorious lands of Azeroth. The leadership of the guild are individuals who have a burning passion for the game, an unwavering desire to kill bosses, and a massive desire to be the best guild we can be.

Here are my characters that I played the most in Legion:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/Mithlynn (Undead Warlock)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/azuremyst/Mikeonidus (Troll Mage)
Raiding Information

We will be a guild focused on progression raiding. This means AoTC with the expectation of full clearing mythic prior to the release of the next raid tier. The following will be our standard scheduled raid times: Tuesday 10:30pm-1:30am EST, Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST, and Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am EST. There is also a possibility that during the initial parts (first couple weeks or so) of progression for each raid tier, one of two things will happen: 1.) the traditional raid times will be extended by one hour, or 2.) we will add an additional raid day for three hours. While the italicized portion is only a mere possibility that is being discussed, it is something to bear in mind. Attendance is expected to be around 85-90%, at worst, of all scheduled raid nights.

Expectations

We expect all of our members to treat one another with the utmost respect. arrogance, insulting with the intent to do emotional harm, racism, sexism, or discriminatory speech will not be tolerated. We expect our players to all be of a certain skill caliber. That means that in leadership's eyes, we are all equally skilled, and that no one single player is better than any single or group of players. If the leadership feels that a player is not pulling his or her weight, we will discuss that among ourselves, and if need be, pull that individual into a private chat to determine what is going on, and what, if anything, we can do to help. If you feel that an individual player is not pulling his or her weight, you are to privately tell a member of the leadership, and we will deal with it in the above mentioned manner. We wipe as a team, and we down bosses as a team. Serious statements such as "I killed that boss by myself," or "the only reason why we killed that boss was because of me," will not be greeted kindly.

We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible during progression, and attendance during farm will be more lenient, however, we do expect no less than 75% attendance during farm. That being said, we do understand that life happens. We want you to be comfortable telling us about things that happen in your life. Therefore, if you need to miss a raid night, we will be understanding. All we ask is that you notify a member of leadership of your impending absence at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled raid, but what's most important is that you tell us. Whether that's 1 hour before the raid, or 48 hours before the raid, just let us know.

Want to join Causality?

If you have made it this far down in the post, and you are interested in joining causality, that's fantastic! Causality is looking for mature players who are looking to join a serious, fun focused community. Myself and the other leadership are looking forward to talking to you. If you are interested, there are a few ways to express your interest. The first way is to contact myself, or the other member tasked with recruitment through battle.net. My battle tag is maggotmike01#1917, and Bandos', the other officer tasked with recruitment, tag is Virgil#1638. The second way to contact us would be to contact myself or Bandos through a direct message on discord. Message and/or add us as friends and send us a direct message; my username is M1K3#0810 and Bandos' is Bandos#7129. The third way, and to be honest, probably the least effective way would be to respond to this post with either your battle.net tag and your discord username, or simply notify us of your completion of the below listed application.

So you think you want to join Causality, and you want to get a head start on the application? Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS4dKxx6nc2P7YO2tBU3fq0CKbZtzeB-zzUzGSSEkQEklAdA/viewform?usp=sf_link

While completing the application is not entirely necessary to join Causality as a part of raid team, it will go a long way in helping you. Because if you complete the application, it shows us that you are serious and that you care about the game and the community to which you belong, enough to take five minutes to fill out the application.
Looking to fill out our ranks still.
Two cool guys. Keep 'em in mind.