Darkshore WQ's are akin to being poked in the eye

General Discussion
So you want new players and alts of existing players to be forced to do old content for months to level up while you sit on your butt in end game and wait for them to catch up on their own, waiting because you can't even field a full raid team for all the people you forced out of the game to stroke your ego.
I wish there wasn't any gear.

If the big bad kills you, well, you just die.
You going to complain when we start getting 250+ greens next expansion?
This ExPac is over bro .
1.No Back
2.No Rings
3.No Neck
4.No Trinks
If you raid you still win dude don't worry I will totally notice your sweet earned gear and be jelly jell jelly jell cause you played a game,Go help feed hungry people or do something that truly draws admiration otherwise bounce with this weak AZZ sht homeboy.
Wait, all my hard work is going away?!
Raiders don't care about gear most would love if there were just templates for mythic raiding since it would make everything actually even and you wouldn't have to grind outside raids for gear.
08/03/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Orsobovus
So you want new players and alts of existing players to be forced to do old content for months to level up while you sit on your butt in end game and wait for them to catch up on their own, waiting because you can't even field a full raid team for all the people you forced out of the game to stroke your ego.

No I want the players, all the players who spent time raiding to have an advantage come start of the new expac, it's not hard to justify that much.

Blizz are simply allowing all characters to catch up for no work and start the new expac closer to those who put in more time.
An even playing field at the start of a new expansion?!?!

The HORROR!!!!
If gear is your first priority over the boss kill, you're doing it wrong. The Pre-Patch is revealing how warped your priorities are.
OP you do realize the moment BfA starts you'll be replacing those World quest greens with something else. It's pointless to grind them
08/04/2018 12:10 AMPosted by Akaraven
I want the players, all the players who spent time raiding to have an advantage come start of the new expac, it's not hard to justify that much.

Actually, it's extremely hard to justify.

There's no reason why people should have any sort of advantage in fresh content, nor is it the first time we've had catch-up gear at the end of an expansion.

Also, you've used "than" incorrectly at least 5 times in your OP, and it made my eye twitch trying to read it.
210 gear is nothing, most of my gear is 240 on the 3 toons I raided with. It will be a nice boost for the first 5 levels or so, then I will start replacing some gear, but the higher pieces will probably last almost to max level.

I would hardly call it even.
No I want the players, all the players who spent time raiding to have an advantage come start of the new expac,

It's 210 gear. You act like the WQs are handing out mythic tier.
08/03/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Orsobovus

No I want the players, all the players who spent time raiding to have an advantage come start of the new expac, it's not hard to justify that much.

Blizz are simply allowing all characters to catch up for no work and start the new expac closer to those who put in more time.

You do have an advantage. It's a huge advantage having good gear in every slot over people who have crap gear in most slots. The same few pieces of gear repeat, sometimes multiple quests on the same day.

Wanting people who did not raid in Legion to spend months gearing up in ABT LFR (which is EXACTLY what you said you wanted them to be forced to do) would utterly kill the game. Seriously, I had an ilvl of 942. I occasionally did low keys. I did lots of things to get that ilvl, not limiting myself to raiding as apparently you did. Now my gear is irrelevant and will be replaced with far better gear when I level up, as will be yours. But you want a permanent advantage over me that I can never recover from.

Seriously. You. Are. Doing. Life. Wrong.
I would be worried if this free loot every 20 minutes carries over to BFA season and everyone gets a big impact from the get go already..

right now they should really keep an eye into this free loot that can titanforge to higher numbers.
08/03/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Azivalla
Never get attached to gear. It is always meant to be replaced.

Just realised that warglaive I picked up on a BT run is inferior to a questing green from Wrath. I was so distressed that I suicided myself to death and my ghost came back to post angrily about it. So mad rn.

I want to have what you have without putting in 10% of the work, and I want that to irritate you.

Not even going to try to justify that. I'm simply a petty person.
210 item lvl gear dropping in Darkshore world quests is an advantage over people who RAID??? lol the OP must be trolling. Besides anyone who groups with others is being CARRIED at some point..even in Mythic raiding.

I've never understood why those who solo should not get best gear in the game

When you do anything individually it is much harder and you are exposed if you mess up. In hard content like raiding I understand you all must work hard to defeat an objective and you not necessarily being carried but... YOU ARE! Without help...you will die in group content

I've never understood this elitist arrogant mentality of those who group over those who solo.....because those who group are being carried by others. You cannot survive unless you have HELP!

I don't get any help at all when I solo...none, unless it comes from Blizz ;
Catch up mechanics are catch up mechanics. Nothing to see here. The expansion is literally over, we have like two weeks until bfa launch and QUESTING ITEMS are going to pass your precious raid gear in a day in most cases. This is the nature of a gear progression style mmo.

you should reward those who raid better and ultimately force players to have one main they want to focus on

Those players are rewarded, with better gear while the content is current. Which is often absurdly long periods of time. Forcing your playerbase to main something in a game as unstable as WoW is a death sentence for the game. Legion QQ over alts concerning AP and class halls was sufficient proof of that. It would be more viable if the game was more stable, but blizzard tries to redesign every class every expansion, so hard pass.
I hope you realise that the gear from those wq's has been duplicating since prepatch DAY ONE

its extremely common for me to go through ALL my alts now checking darkshore and EVERY single wq reward is something im already wearing.

most of my gametime now is spent running alts through icc cause max lvl content is dead and the darkshore wq rewards still havent changed