New to Realm

Borean Tundra and Shadowsong
Hi everyone, Im new to the realm. Im really enjoying it so far. A great indication is that through level 30 I have yet to get a single guild spam invite, which says a lot of about the people on the realm. Hoping to learn to heal well enough that I can raid at some point in BFA with this realm!

Now as to my question, with all this zone scaling and xp being on par with a toon's level in classic regions, imagine if Cartmen took the South Park kids back to Elwynn and killed boars today how much faster would they be leveling? :)

Also, with BFA coming is it still possible to grind rep for the allied races the same way it was before during Legion? I really want nightborne and void elves
LOL, I am sure someone will work out the math for it. The big question would be, with or without a rest bar
08/05/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Alårielle
Hi everyone, Im new to the realm. Im really enjoying it so far. A great indication is that through level 30 I have yet to get a single guild spam invite, which says a lot of about the people on the realm. Hoping to learn to heal well enough that I can raid at some point in BFA with this realm!

Now as to my question, with all this zone scaling and xp being on par with a toon's level in classic regions, imagine if Cartmen took the South Park kids back to Elwynn and killed boars today how much faster would they be leveling? :)

Also, with BFA coming is it still possible to grind rep for the allied races the same way it was before during Legion? I really want nightborne and void elves

I'm sorry you chose shadowsong. Be happy you chose alliance, though.