The reward for Lorderon Scenario underwheming.

General Discussion
Really think we should of gotten something for doing the Lorderon Scenario other then a small amount of gold.. Even if its just a title or something.. we defend or burn a tree down we get a mount.. we fight a epic siege and we get a small pile of gold..

Something like a Title, tabard, unique weapon skin, or even a toy unlock that plants a banner on the ground.. maybe a voice effect linked to it proclaiming FOR THE HORDE!! or FOR THE ALLIANCE!!… something other then a hand full of gold....
Don't forget the 180 iLvL blues!
How do you replay it?
"You've won nothing" - Sylvanas
I agree ilevel 180 was a terrible reward. Could of at least also included a pet Plague Catapult for the Horde, and a pet Ghostship for the Alliance.
I like how we had a "choice" in part of it whether we were more concerned with spraying poison everywhere or patching up our fellow Horde members.

Basically listen more to Saurfang or listen more to Sylvannis. I had no plague spreader and I ran around bandaging...

Oh wait, made no difference, that's nice.
The weapon shoulda been 250 ilevel - to let us get over losing the artifact.
Pretty underwhelming pre-expac "event" all around honestly.
08/07/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Tamki
I like how we had a "choice" in part of it whether we were more concerned with spraying poison everywhere or patching up our fellow Horde members.

Basically listen more to Saurfang or listen more to Sylvannis. I had no plague spreader and I ran around bandaging...

Oh wait, made no difference, that's nice.

What difference were you hoping for? There isn't going to be a game changing thing when 19 other players are in your scenario and it can be skipped.
Technically the reward was the plague bat mount. They released it early so that people wouldn't complain about Alliance getting the hippogriff first.

However the crappy blue weapon should have at least been an item level 210 purple at the very least.
The reward was the bat...

Blizz just decided to give it last week along with the Alliance reward for Teldrassil because they knew the Horde babies would have thrown a huge tantrum if they didn't get their candies.
"Soldiers, always complaining about their pay. You have any idea how much all the Plague cost???"

~ Sylvanas, probably
Can you replay it?
08/07/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Fixilocks
The weapon shoulda been 250 ilevel - to let us get over losing the artifact.

yes, this. the weapon should have been high enough ilvl to make sure we would replace our artifact with it.

at the very least, make it like 230.
Did you get a title or anything like that for the opening of legion quest?? You played the very first quest of BFA.. this was originally planned as your first quest, so no there would not be any rewards but maybe some gold.
I'm pretty sure 'underwhelming' is the new expansion theme. So it only makes sense that the rewards for the pre-patch, like the rest of the pre-patch, are consistent with this theme.
The horde escape today's scenario on the plaguebat mounts they got last week. Similar to how we got Hippogryphs from Teldrassil.

So, the rewards would've made a little more sense if we'd just gotten ours last week, and they got theirs this week. BUT, blizz threw everyone a bone and gave us both mounts for completing the story on just one side. So, I dunno bout you, but I'm giving them a pass on this one.
This entire pre-patch event have been a let down...
Could have given us those new Horde or Alliance shields all the grunts/soldiers are walking with. Or even the Death Guard shield finally.

Or Blightcallers beast dog mount for Horde. And a siege weapon styled mount for Alliance, no horses!

And worst of all, no achievements. None. Not for Silithus. Not for War of the Thorns. Not for Lordaeron.
Remember the Battle is just the intro into BfA, same as the Broken Shore battle.

It's a cool event and all, but it's only the beginning.