Are Any Lock Specs Looking Promising in BFA?

Arenas
Out of all the classes I've probably heard the least about Warlocks, do they have any good specs for arenas in BFA as of yet?
Destro does damage, but dies to melee looking at them. Affl does nothing and dies faster, demo is a lot tankier but doesn't do damage.
no
its pre patch and blizzard has not completed all of there tuning. just wait and see what happens before u start making judgement calls.
When hasn't lock done well? They dominated Legion and always perform well in multiple of comps.

If they do poorly in BFA that will be a first.
All 3 look subpar/bland
08/05/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Abombanation
When hasn't lock done well? They dominated Legion and always perform well in multiple of comps.

If they do poorly in BFA that will be a first.
08/04/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Polygrip
its pre patch and blizzard has not completed all of there tuning. just wait and see what happens before u start making judgement calls.

This must be your first rodeo
only thing cool about lock is sacing the succubus which allows you to make out with dudes
aff is good
Locks are always !@#$ at the start of an xpac then good after a few patches and stuff that bandaid their toolkit then near the end of the xpac is when you see all the nerf lock posts cuz they scale really well later in the game but they suck at first. No one will be playing them unless 8.1 does really good things and then a year from now is when you’ll start seeing those “how are you 1500 as warlock”
i wonder if baseline DC would fix all issues instend of buffing our survavility to inmortal lvls
08/05/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Behemoth
only thing cool about lock is sacing the succubus which allows you to make out with dudes

https://i.imgur.com/C6tkjkc.jpg
08/05/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Candyshöp
i wonder if baseline DC would fix all issues instend of buffing our survavility to inmortal lvls

Imo we just need a little bit more of a way to live. Maybe base line portal, and turn the portal talent into something that does what soulburn portal used to do with the speed boost + root break.
Locks are a safe bet. Even in prepatch they are really good at 1v1s and damage. Think it comes down to comp.

Sub/arms/fury/survival all look like really good melee dps right now.

Boomkin/Frost/destro are the only casters ive seen played in the last two weeks.

Lots of classes seem like they are going to be good in bfa. Id like to see ele/ww/dh/affl/spriest get buffed or reworks to make sure that all the comps are diverse.
Locks are just way too squishy and immobile to survive with how absurd melee are. Casters in general are in one of the worst positions I have ever seen with how crazy melee mobility and damage is, on top of most casters losing alot of defensive capabilites/instant casts from their artifacts.
Warlock will be fine. Use the time that they're weak to become a better player.
08/04/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Shiyolangley
Destro does damage, but dies to melee looking at them. Affl does nothing and dies faster, demo is a lot tankier but doesn't do damage.

sounds promising to me

all aboard the beefa train