Love the Arthas Cinematic Throwback :)

General Discussion
Just wanted to say that the sequence of Anduin and company walking into Lordaeron was nicely done in echoing of the sequence of Arthas coming back as a DK to kill his father.
Yes, I noticed that as well. It was a very nice touch. I know it sounds geeky but it gave me goosebumps.
I picked up on it as well. It was pretty cool.
I too picked up on it. Anduin looking at the bell was awesome. I totally geeked out!
Definitely a strong geek out moment for me too.
08/07/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Petals
Just wanted to say that the sequence of Anduin and company walking into Lordaeron was nicely done in echoing of the sequence of Arthas coming back as a DK to kill his father.

I did like that, yes.
Two former princes enter the Throne room for a conversation. Both wielding blades of power and both meetings end in the ruin of the kingdom.
Sadly it didn't live up to it. Makes me wish the Seige of Lordearon was at the end of the expansion and Anduin killed her there.
08/07/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Petals

Same, that was REALLY cool to see :D
This whole patch has been a giant WC3 throwback. The login screen is reminiscent of the WC3 screen. The burning of Teldrassil was played out to mirror Arthas/Sylvanas in Quel'thalas. Now this.
I do like how the statue in there was of a hairy naked man holding a sword.

I like King Teneras's style.
That whole sequence gave me the shivers. Especially when he walked into the throne room.

Entirely off-topic, but
08/07/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Lizzbathory
This whole patch has been a giant WC3 throwback. The login screen is reminiscent of the WC3 screen. The burning of Teldrassil was played out to mirror Arthas/Sylvanas in Quel'thalas. Now this.

Lizzbathory, great name there. For those not in the know, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory
It would have been even more amazing if a dead leaf fell into Anduin hand and he infused the holy light making it turn back green before letting it float away carried by the wind.

A sharp contrast to how Arthas touch turn a rose petal dead before throwing it on the ground.
08/07/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Phelios
It would have been even more amazing if a dead leaf fell into Anduin hand and he infused the holy light making it turn back green before letting it float away carried by the wind.

A sharp contrast to how Arthas touch turn a rose petal dead before throwing it on the ground.

gah! what a great missed idea!
if anyone needs to die it needs to be Wonderboy Anduin he's a weak ineffective leader whos propped up by everyone around him. While Sylvanas is Strong and brash and willing to do what it takes to have the Horde survive. it might not seem right but she is the Leader the Horde needs right now.
08/07/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Cyrille
if anyone needs to die it needs to be Wonderboy Anduin he's a weak ineffective leader whos propped up by everyone around him. While Sylvanas is Strong and brash and willing to do what it takes to have the Horde survive. it might not seem right but she is the Leader the Horde needs right now.

Sylvanas is willing to do what it takes to have Sylvanas survive, period, end of sentence. She would destroy the entire world if that should be necessary to ensure her own survival.
08/07/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Cyrille

"Strong and brash"

...and spends the entire scenario running away lol
08/07/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Bornakk

who in the who is this?
08/07/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Lizzbathory

Right?

With all these little hints at wc3 I'm kinda hoping they announce a remastered wc3 or or wc4 rts.

They should have plenty of opening for this next blizzcon with most of their stuff being shown already. Deff gonna be something for Diablo this year with how little its had in the previous blizzcons.

I'm super excited for the next con because they don't have much to show and that usually leads to secret projects coming out.
08/07/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Volmere
08/07/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Bornakk

who in the who is this?

edit: I take that back. He just doesn't post a lot. :)