"You Can't Kill Hope"

General Discussion
08/03/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Gald
08/03/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Khastiel

Yes because killing an enemy soldier in retaltion to an attack is just as bad as lighting a bunch of women and children on fire right?

It's not even close.

Horde logic never ceases to amaze.

You like to preach that the horde is evil, yet you support going out of your way to kill zappyboi knowing full well that it would accomplish nothing outside of satisfying temporary bloodlust under the guise of revenge. Typical holier than thou alliance.

Don't start a war if you're just going to start crying over the consequences.

The horde made its choice, now they will lose a city of their own.

But don't worry we hurt any civilians in the area. I'm sure sylvanas already killed them all first.
That's some real "heroic" hate you got going there.

BUT you're a human and humans are terrible.

No one is surprised.
NOOOOOOO! DONT HURT ZAPPYBOI
Horde: "Ha ha! Look at all those night elf civilians we toasted! Are you triggered?!"

Alliance: "We're going to kill that one troll shaman."

Horde: "MURDERERS! COWARDS! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL HIM! HE IS PURE AND INNOCENT AND AN ACTUAL SOLDIER BUT WE'RE STILL CALLING YOU HYPOCRITES!"

This is what happens when your primary diet consists of rocks.
The video made you that angry? Wow.
08/03/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Kythaera
Horde: "Ha ha! Look at all those night elf civilians we toasted! Are you triggered?!"

Horde: "MURDERERS! COWARDS! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL HIM! HE IS PURE AND INNOCENT AND AN ACTUAL SOLDIER BUT WE'RE STILL CALLING YOU HYPOCRITES!"

You mad bro? You sound mad bro. Zappy Boi ain’t mad bro. Be like Zappy Boi bro.
08/03/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Blaktoof
08/03/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Kythaera

You mad bro? You sound mad bro. Zappy Boi ain’t mad bro. Be like Zappy Boi bro.

More than likely Sylvanas food? Nah.
Zappyboi is my son. Plz don't do this.
Lol
08/03/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Vyktoria
Multiple 40 man Alliance groups to murder Zappyboi on Lordaeron day, then hang his bloated corpse over the entrance to Stormwind Keep.

There's your "morally grey."

well that doesn't sound very 'Alliance' of you
Geez, a little light genocide and everyone flips their sh*t
That troll is an innocent summer child and if you harm one bright red hair on his little blue head you’ll be taking a ride on the pterradax express . . . into a volcano . . . with lava sharks.
Y-you...you...MONSTERS!
I don't know if to take some of this stuff seriously.

But no, I like this character. Which is a rarity for a Horde character. Thrall was fine until the whole "A girl?! Later guys, let this goofball have the job." Vol'jin's "I'm the warchief... and now dead." Baine's "This isn't right.... and that's all the lines I have for the rest of the day so I'll be in my trailer." Even Saurfang's indecision on what is and isn't honor and when he will actually pursue it has gotten old.

Oh, can't forget Sylvanas. The whole "I've always been evil and people are so dense so now I have to beat them over the head with it and they still think the earth is flat." There's just not much to work with. Not surprising when trying to make starring characters out of a supporting faction. World of Warcraft has always been a story starring the Alliance... featuring the Horde. There's a reason they all ban together for support. Not a star character in the bunch. This one might have potential. Or it could be a case of some classic Klingon honor...