Ex-Top 100 Player Seeks M Guild [H] or [A]

Guild Recruitment
Hi, my name is Anathema. I used to be in Fused as a ret paladin on illidan (shoutout to ya bois Drama, Kutroz, and Dylemma.) I was known there as Chithehighqt because I name my toons as if i'm a twelve year old.

I am seeking a short raid schedule, preferably a two night a week raid guild that pushes mythic content. I took a break after ToS to improve my health and now i'm back feeling better than ever!

You: A mythic guild with a short raiding schedule.
Me: Someone that comes prepared as if this is a job and not just a game. I can't do anything beyond 10pm PST as I get up really early for work. I bring my same level of gameplay as I once did but can't commit to anything that is four or more days a week anymore.

If you wish to contact me, add my btag!
Praetorian#11325

References available upon request.

Can go Horde or Alliance, can also transfer on my own.
I prefer to DPS but willing to try healing.
I should mention this isn't the toon i'll be playing, just posting on.
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Antorus Progression: 9/11M (we stopped at Aggramar due to poor comp)
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7-10:30 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: we're embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Arrogance is a guild made from a core of players that has lead a successful raiding guild to several top world ranked raid kills in SWTOR and Wildstar. Although many of us are hardcore wow vets, this is the first time we are playing together in WoW with our core. We are an ideal home for returning players who have played at the highest level, want to clear all of the content and do so on a two night a week schedule.

Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30p-11p CST (8:30p-12a EDT)

Want to play with us before committing? Join our community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/xMZzWAAipRx?region=US&faction=Horde
Communities allow us to chat, play together (even without you transfering or leaving your current guild) and lets you get to know us and how we are.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765507241

Sang [Officer] Battletag - Sang#1425 Discord - Sang#8520
TL;DR for you, we go 1 hour past your listed time (7-11PST t/w/t). We have been a consistent US 30th guild throughout legion and have had very very little added days. If there's any flexibility in your schedule and your interested I think we'd make a good fit. Generic spam below.

Hello Anathema! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a Ret Pally for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572 - zarrant#1703

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
3 day guild coming through ♿️

Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
Tier 21 - 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 111th
Tier 20 - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras US 156th
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic NH US 118th
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel US 169th
Tier 17 - 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul US 146th
Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar US 56th
Tier 15 - 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder US 69th

Server:
Darkspear, Alliance

About:
We’ve been raiding as a guild for over 6 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We tend to do sales at the end of each tier, and make each raider a few million gold in the process. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in Discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MST (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com

Selbink#1837
Sicknizzle#1798

Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753416543
Hey there!

I won’t post the usual recruit spam, but list a few things to see if you’re interested in talking.

We are Horde. Raids are Tues, Wed and Fri 9:30pm-12:30am Eastern. As soon as early progression is done, we will drop a raid day and only go two nights a week.

Our focus will be clearing Mythic content for CE every tier and pushing M+.

If you’re interested, you can contact me on bnet - phierce#1234 or discord @ Draug#5923
Keeping my options open but I welcome any and all guild spam.
[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established hardcore raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully established, pushing rankings.

Schedule
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following classes:

-Tank (preferably a player who can play more than one tank spec competitively)
-Holy/Disc priest
-Shadow priest
-Rogue
-As stated before, we will look at any competitive player, despite class/spec, the classes listed above are just our high priority

Expectations
1. Class
- Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
- Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
- Competitive and extremely motivated
- Positive mindset - no toxicity
- Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
- Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
- Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
- Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
- Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
- Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
- Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139
JunkratMain#1821
TeaFunny#11346
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE), established in vanilla and recently returned for BFA, is currently recruiting serious raiders for mythic raiding.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF Aug, 6 2018

Range - High
Melee - Medium
Heals - High
Tank - Very Low

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

For the remainder of Legion, we will be seeking potentially hidden talent. If for whatever reason your raiding experience is less than exceptional (new player, family guilds, and etc.) this is an opportunity to prove yourself in order to join Mythic raids in BFA.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences and these absences must not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, please visit http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Cathulu (Cathulu#1796), Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize.