When is Anduin going to let Genn off the "leash"

General Discussion
08/07/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Sorelai
08/07/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Nuuki
My adrenaline started pumping when he told Sylvanas "you desecrate that throne with your filth"

idk Genn is becoming one of my favorite characters in this game.
Even Jaina and Alleira looked like they wanted a piece.

Only when someone that Anduin cares about is killed. Since he only truly cares about Velen, he has to die. Anduin still has no impetus to fight.

Not going to happen, Velen has to stand with old Anduin in the final fight against the Darkness.

Prophecy plot armor, yo.
08/07/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Curseplat
08/07/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Sorelai

Only when someone that Anduin cares about is killed. Since he only truly cares about Velen, he has to die. Anduin still has no impetus to fight.

Not going to happen, Velen has to stand with old Anduin in the final fight against the Darkness.

Prophecy plot armor, yo.

Pft final fight against the darkness could just be Velen's final fight against the darkness not the final fight. Prophecies are tricky things.
08/07/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Xathsmash
08/07/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Curseplat

Prophecy plot armor, yo.

Pft final fight against the darkness could just be Velen's final fight against the darkness not the final fight. Prophecies are tricky things.

Fair point, but that seemed to be one of the only ones Velen had with any real clarity.
His hide will make an excellent throw rug.
08/07/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Àeus
Every time an Alliance leader shows anger about what the horde has done (Genn, Jaina) they are shushed or made out to be the bad guys. Please. Let us be "bad" for once. I want to see him exact some absolutely remorseless vengeance on the horde.

>Horde commits multiple genocides and starts numerous conflicts entirely unprovoked

>"Idk guys, maybe we should give them yet another chance, I'm sure they'll be nice this time for sure"
Genn is becoming one of my favorite characters in this game.

I don't like him.
He is too aggressive.
Bound to set something on fire soon.
Really disappointing with how they portrayed Genn in this cinematic. In Legion he seemed to be taking a guiding/supportive role with Anduin after his Varian died, "A Father without a Son, a Son without a Father." kind of a little parallel to Saurfang.

This new cutscene has him taking dog puns from Sylvanas only for Anduin to tell _him_ to shut up (Why didn't they just kill her?). Oh and at one point he literally runs on all fours. He's supposed to be an old wolf, not a King's Lapdog.
08/07/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Warmonger
I think they are setting Genn up to be sacrificed in BFA and it make since. He is out to destroy the Horde but not for the right reasons, hes making it personal. I think he will be let off the leash but it will result in him dying in the end by saving someone. Guess we will have to wait and see.....

There's no wrong reasons to destroy the Horde.
Implying that that filthy useless mutt would last 2 seconds against Sylvanas. I wish Anduin hadn't stopped dogbreath, she would have ended him.
08/07/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Xathsmash

So the alliance stood in the way of what mattered most to her because of what she MIGHT have done. With that kind of argument no one can complain about teldrassil, they presented a possible threat so we took care of it.

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the alliance QQ when Sylvanas gets the revenge she deserves this xpac.

You realize that Sylvanas literally just blight bombed horde soldiers right? She isn't redeemable at this point I'm not sure how much further blizzard has to push this she is worse than Garrosh to the point that Nathanos was even hesitating at her orders.

Not to mention your racial leader should be reacting in horror seeing how he lost 95% of his race to these tactics a race that Sylvanas used to be part of. Oh wait let me guess you're a Sylvanas fan who is only blood elf because they don't have undead elves and you can't stand the "ugly ones". Would explain why you completely ignore that she blight bombed her own troops. This is like evil dictator 101.

Also Jaina is only dangerous to those who have reason to fear her which would be the horde.

Er.. Actually no. I don't main my forum avatar. Pandaren Mistweaver. And the forsaken aren't ugly, that's reserved for humans, dwarves, gnomes who don't use engi goggles, male night elves, male draenei, and certainly, Kul'tirans. Generally I find most of the horde races pretty handsome. Moreso with upright orcs.

..Though I personally find Tauren to be unbearably ugly. That's the exception.

As for Sylvanas VS Garrosh, no contest. Garrosh was a prick who only cared about his people and his own pride. Sylvanas acted in the interest of the Horde, even if she puts the forsaken above the other races, she will never be Garrosh.

Blight bombing her own troops is acceptable as long as the alliance incurs greater losses from the gambit. Even If I am among them.
never, because all must bend to the will of stormwind
Silence your dog, Anduin.
08/07/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Gald
Implying that that filthy useless mutt would last 2 seconds against Sylvanas. I wish Anduin hadn't stopped dogbreath, she would have ended him.

You guys have already forgotten what happened in Stormheim, huh?

Spoilers: he shattered her precious little lamp AND survived an arrow to the chest.
You guys are nuts? Sylvanas invaded Genn's homeland,killed his son,blighted his people and you guys still on her side??
08/07/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Tyl
08/07/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Xathsmash
Anduin Jaina Alleria

Kek. If those are your "big guns" you've already lost.

..But we knew that when we set fire to the piece of driftwood your kaldorei friends infested.

Sylvanas would have already killed the mutt if he hadn't had the pup to be his scapegoat. Genn's time is coming sooner than anyone would like to think.

Genn will die when nathanos dies and makes slyvanas pays. He will finally be "unleashed" get too brash, get himself killed after doing something crazy.
08/07/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Xathsmash
Still not unprovoked we knew that Sylvanas was looking for power for herself from V which was either the Valkyr or the Vykrul either way bad news.
Umm... yes it was unprovoked. The RP for the quest before you depart shows that it is an unprovoked attack. Not to mention the fact the Skyfire is concealed in a cloud and just starts dropping bombs like the cowards they are.

Here's the dialog:

Sky Admiral Rogers: Three days ago, the Forsaken Fleet set sail from Durotar, heading straight for the Broken Isles. We think Sylvanas Windrunner herself may be among them.
Sky Admiral Rogers: We are to track them from a safe distance. We may engage, but only if the situation demands it.
Sky Admiral Rogers: I strongly suspect the situation will demand it.
Genn Greymane: It had better.
Genn Greymane: I am not in the habit of tracking prey unless I intend on killing it.

Nothing about the Val'kyr or what Sylvanas is doing. Just Genn's bloodlust and his intention to defy the orders of his king.
08/07/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Xathsmash
Still not unprovoked we knew that Sylvanas was looking for power for herself from V which was either the Valkyr or the Vykrul either way bad news.
Umm... yes it was unprovoked. The RP for the quest before you depart shows that it is an unprovoked attack. Not to mention the fact the Skyfire is concealed in a cloud and just starts dropping bombs like the cowards they are.

Here's the dialog:

Sky Admiral Rogers: Three days ago, the Forsaken Fleet set sail from Durotar, heading straight for the Broken Isles. We think Sylvanas Windrunner herself may be among them.
Sky Admiral Rogers: We are to track them from a safe distance. We may engage, but only if the situation demands it.
Sky Admiral Rogers: I strongly suspect the situation will demand it.
Genn Greymane: It had better.
Genn Greymane: I am not in the habit of tracking prey unless I intend on killing it.

Nothing about the Val'kyr or what Sylvanas is doing. Just Genn's bloodlust and his intention to defy the orders of his king.

There is a breadcrumb quest where we find a horde journal thst sends us on that tracking mission. Most don't do it because of the implementation of level wherever you want but the legion storyline was actually coherent before that was implemented going AZ to Storm to HM to Valsh to Sur.
My adrenaline started pumping when he told Sylvanas "you desecrate that throne with your filth"

idk Genn is becoming one of my favorite characters in this game.
Even Jaina and Alleira looked like they wanted a piece.

If Genn had attacked that miserable bi***, she wouldn't have been able to plague our city. I m getting tired of this extremely "nice" Anduin.

You realize that Sylvanas literally just blight bombed horde soldiers right? She isn't redeemable at this point I'm not sure how much further blizzard has to push this she is worse than Garrosh to the point that Nathanos was even hesitating at her orders.

Not to mention your racial leader should be reacting in horror seeing how he lost 95% of his race to these tactics a race that Sylvanas used to be part of. Oh wait let me guess you're a Sylvanas fan who is only blood elf because they don't have undead elves and you can't stand the "ugly ones". Would explain why you completely ignore that she blight bombed her own troops. This is like evil dictator 101.

Also Jaina is only dangerous to those who have reason to fear her which would be the horde.

Er.. Actually no. I don't main my forum avatar. Pandaren Mistweaver. And the forsaken aren't ugly, that's reserved for humans, dwarves, gnomes who don't use engi goggles, male night elves, male draenei, and certainly, Kul'tirans. Generally I find most of the horde races pretty handsome. Moreso with upright orcs.

..Though I personally find Tauren to be unbearably ugly. That's the exception.

As for Sylvanas VS Garrosh, no contest. Garrosh was a prick who only cared about his people and his own pride. Sylvanas acted in the interest of the Horde, even if she puts the forsaken above the other races, she will never be Garrosh.

Blight bombing her own troops is acceptable as long as the alliance incurs greater losses from the gambit. Even If I am among them.

You have to be on something really special to believe this crap.

Liam the kid that ran in front of the arrow meant for his father? Here let me do a make good on that. *raises Liam Greymane* You're welcome.

[quote]You'll get yours, elf.

I was an Elf once Now I'm something more. Deathlord Kalonice leader of the Ebon Blade and the Four Riders I'm only working with the Horde until the new Lich King musters their strength and Prepares to Unleash the Scourge once again So I can finally end it cleanly and Claim the Scourge for my own end of Destroying the Void once and for all... So fight on my handsome Worgen. Kill , rend, tear apart the masses The Scourge must become stronger than the Legion ever was if we're to survive the future. You save Aeroth your way I'll save it mine.