Mythic Raider Resto Shaman LF Day/Noon Core

Guild Recruitment
Hi folks!

I raid as healer since the Burning Crusade and I play since Vanilla.
I usually raid Mythic during the whole expansion, but on Legion I have raided Mythic only on Emerald Nightmare (The Dreamer).

Recently a company relocated me to London and I am struggling now to find a good raiding guild (timezone is a lot different) to be part of on this new expansion.

So basically, I am looking for a guild that raids during the day or afternoon.

As for the character, I am posting this with my Legion's main, which is a Restoration Shaman, but I am also playing a Night Elf Restoration Druid, so I am considering both Horde and Ally guilds, is just that I will be either Druid or Shaman, I consider myself pretty good on both.

A little about myself if it does interest you: I am 26 years old, I live in London and I am an iOS Software Engineer. I love Warcraft and I love this game as well, whatever guild I enter, it will be my new family :)

Contact me in: Raphzz#1141 or raphaelpedrini@gmail.com

Cheers folks!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
MORNING Wed Thurs Friday 10:30am - 1:30pm EST

Come and check us out at LOST! LOST, a progression oriented Daytime Horde guild, has been located on the Garona server since 2009. The guild atmosphere is laid back, with no drama. We’re a relaxed group, like to kill stuff and have fun with each other. We do expect you to transfer to Garona to be a member of our raid team, but have no problem inviting you crossrealm to see if we are the right fit for you first. We are recruiting for BFA and will be hitting the ground running when the first raid comes out. Priority raid slots will go to those who have proven themselves reliable, punctual, and don't stand in fire. Applying now gives you the chance to get to know us, and prove you are amazing, before raiding begins.

We try to be as flexible as possible, so if your class or role is not mentioned below, get in touch anyway!

Recruitment Needs:

DPS Death Knight

Warlock

Mage

Shadow Priest

Demon Hunter

Rogue

DPS Shaman

Paladin (DPS or Holy)

Hunter

DPS Druid

Contact Us: Ana (Btag WishMonster#1458, Discord Anathiel#2660) or Lily (Lutharion#1126)

Visit Us: http://lost-garona.enjin.com/home to read more about us and fill out an application.

Visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/6zHvByM to read our current requirements and fill out an application.