Horde Favoritism

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
08/06/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Succulence
08/06/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Ayaani
The true answer isn't much better.

NE players : What do we have to look forward to?

Blizz : Reclaiming Lordaeron

NE Players : WTH does that have to do with Night Elves?!?

Blizz : *Shrugs*

Not sure if you understand what's going on. Horde got rid of an Alliance-controlled Teldrassil to expand their control over Kalimdor. The Alliance is just doing the same thing.

The thing is its Night Elves getting screwed over AGAIN. Its getting old. And they get nothing back for their trouble.
08/06/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Fizsalie
08/06/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Tedguldanson
The only thing worse than their Horde bias are the people who try to pretend it doesn't exist.

*Four horses versus four unique mounts.
*Kul Tirans mainly just being developed as a prototype for Mok'nathal
*Void Elves being pulled out of nowhere
*Extra customization offered to Horde races
*Overpowered Horde racials leading to dominance in pvp and pve
*Inviting a singer to Blizzcon who said terrible things. Standing on stage and laughing it up with him as he said the terrible things.
*Developing Horde content first and then cutting the rest short. Happened in Cataclysm before BFA.
*Still buffing Orc in Warcraft 3.

First off every model both factions have for mounts can be obtained through drops in different colors.

Yes and Allied race with a completely new model for the Alliance is proof of Horde favoritism??

Top PVPers are nearly all Humans, Pve is a Horde field tho I will agree there.

Singer what ?

The developing Horde first thing happen Years ago get over it they have changed their policy by then.

Buffing orcs what??

But don't mention the fact that ALL Horde base mounts and recolors, are available for the Alliance to obtain. Through rep, drops etc. White strider, Wolves- Just to name a few. That's not including the strider rip off that came with the Void elves.

And Horde, has access to TWO Alliance base mounts. TWO. One of which is coming in BfA but even then, Alliance still get the same thing. So as of right now, that's ONLY ONE. Which is the Swift Zulian Panther. Sure, you can try to include the Nightborne saber cat and try to argue they are the same race as Night elves (which they aren't) but the mount is unique, one of it's own and so are Nightborne. So it doesn't count. It's not considered a carbon copy or rip off.

And with those facts, this is ON TOP OF the Alliance screaming for HORDE (Evil etc) mounts, while screaming at the Horde on the forums for being Evil. It's basically wanting something for free and without the responsibility. And would give them even MORE access to Horde mounts and the Horde STILL having access to NO Alliance mounts.

Alliance can get variations of-
Undead Horses
Orc Wolves
Tauren Kodo
Belf Strider
Nightborne Saber

And still use their own, original mounts. And that's obtained IN GAME. That's not including the Horde variations they can buy in the shop/store.

Horde can get variations of-
Drops or store bought sabers/mounts.
Brewfest Ram
Their own mounts.
That's it.

So where is that "Horde favoritism" again? Cause I'm still NOT seeing it.

PS: Did I forget to mention that Alliance is the ONLY faction that has a faction only rep grind for a mount? No?
Yeah. Alliance have the Wintersaber, that they can grind rep for (Alliance only).
But hey, if Horde have such and I don't know about it- Link asap so I can grind for it. They don't have one? "Shocked".
08/06/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Ayaani

The thing is its Night Elves getting screwed over AGAIN. Its getting old. And they get nothing back for their trouble.

they got ashes
08/06/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Ob
they got ashes

So you are going to ignore me after all we've been through little lvl 1 goblin?? All to lay this lame bait?!?!! Huh?!
We will see very soon if the leaks are true and if they've hastily re-written War of the Thorns to make the Alliance more evil. It would prove they are heavily into Horde fan service.

They really need to take the financial hit and hire a team of professional, impartial fantasy authors to sit down and sort all this out.

And honestly, Blizzard has a fairly long history of picking on LGBT people. I'm not shocked they tacitly approve of a homophobe. Seems like something that should be referred to an advocacy group.
08/06/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Dissolute
08/06/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Fizsalie

First off every model both factions have for mounts can be obtained through drops in different colors.

Yes and Allied race with a completely new model for the Alliance is proof of Horde favoritism??

Top PVPers are nearly all Humans, Pve is a Horde field tho I will agree there.

Singer what ?

The developing Horde first thing happen Years ago get over it they have changed their policy by then.

Buffing orcs what??

But don't mention the fact that ALL Horde base mounts and recolors, are available for the Alliance to obtain. Through rep, drops etc. White strider, Wolves- Just to name a few. That's not including the strider rip off that came with the Void elves.

And Horde, has access to TWO Alliance base mounts. TWO. One of which is coming in BfA but even then, Alliance still get the same thing. So as of right now, that's ONLY ONE. Which is the Swift Zulian Panther. Sure, you can try to include the Nightborne saber cat and try to argue they are the same race as Night elves (which they aren't) but the mount is unique, one of it's own and so are Nightborne. So it doesn't count. It's not considered a carbon copy or rip off.

And with those facts, this is ON TOP OF the Alliance screaming for HORDE (Evil etc) mounts, while screaming at the Horde on the forums for being Evil. It's basically wanting something for free and without the responsibility. And would give them even MORE access to Horde mounts and the Horde STILL having access to NO Alliance mounts.

Undead Horses
Orc Wolves
Tauren Kodo
Belf Strider
Nightborne Saber

And still use their own, original mounts. And that's obtained IN GAME. That's not including the Horde variations they can buy in the shop/store.

Their own mounts.
That's it. Other than the Panther, There is not a SINGLE Alliance mount that the Horde can obtain in game.

PS: Did I forget to mention that Alliance is the ONLY faction that has a faction only rep grind for a mount? No? Yeah. Alliance have the Wintersaber, that they can grind rep for (Alliance only).
But hey, if Horde have such and I don't know about it- Link asap so I can grind for it. They don't have one? "Shocked".

To be fair, we can get the Brewfest Ram too, but you do have a good point.
08/06/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Shogah
08/06/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Dissolute

Undead Horses
Orc Wolves
Tauren Kodo
Belf Strider
Nightborne Saber

Their own mounts.
That's it. Other than the Panther, There is not a SINGLE Alliance mount that the Horde can obtain in game.

PS: Did I forget to mention that Alliance is the ONLY faction that has a faction only rep grind for a mount? No? Yeah. Alliance have the Wintersaber, that they can grind rep for (Alliance only).

To be fair, we can get the Brewfest Ram too, but you do have a good point.

:O You are right. I forgot about that one. I will add it under the Horde list then.
If you want to prove Horde Favoritism, just look at the Rep Requirements for the Horde Pre-BFA Allied Races vs the Alliance ones.
I feel like for that every reasonable claim or worry about this subject is paired with 6-7 insane reaches.
08/06/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Denoghar
We will see very soon if the leaks are true and if they've hastily re-written War of the Thorns to make the Alliance more evil. It would prove they are heavily into Horde fan service.

[/quote]

So, would your problem be with them doing that in response to Horde players?

Because honestly, I for one would welcome an Alliance with some more bite to them.
Yes they favor the horde, while putting yet another villain at the head of it. Be. Smart.
08/06/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Byniri
I feel like for that every reasonable claim or worry about this subject is paired with 6-7 insane reaches.

my all time favorite is that there is horde bias because alliance players have to walk a few steps to mount up when teleporting to capitol cities lol
It is a bad sign if their writers are easily swayed by Twitter and the forums. It means the story is interchangeable, not planned out, and if it isn't planned out that means it hasn't been thought through to any real extent. Basically, more of a soap opera than it already is.
08/06/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Aaranor

So, would your problem be with them doing that in response to Horde players?

Because honestly, I for one would welcome an Alliance with some more bite to them.[/quote]

This is why I don't get why Alliance players don't like Greymane.

He's vicious and it's more of what they need.
08/06/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Byniri

I love Greymane.

He's vicious and it's more of what they need.

My dislike of Greymane doesn't stem from his aggression or willingness to do questionable things, it is more...

He has always come off as dishonest about it, to me. Just something about him rubs me the wrong way, which is strange, because normally I'd be a sucker for him.
The Horde = OJ
The Alliance = Nicole
Blizzard = The Jury
Zappyboi = Johnny Cochran

This isn't going to end well.

They really need to take the financial hit and hire a team of professional, impartial fantasy authors to sit down and sort all this out.

And honestly, Blizzard has a fairly long history of picking on LGBT people. I'm not shocked they tacitly approve of a homophobe. Seems like something that should be referred to an advocacy group.

there is no way those leaks are true
08/06/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Drencher
Blizzard: That's a conspiracy theory!
"What do Night Elves have to look forward to then, what content do we get?"
Blizzard:
06/21/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Ythisens
A nice collection of ashes.

How is this person working for Blizzard roflmaoooo. Oh I know, the developers love the Horde and it's their favorite faction!

He should have been fired for that comment. It was tasteless, trollish and boorish. I do not care if it was a joke. He broke the forum code of conduct and he should be held to a higher standard than we are.

He should be fired.
08/06/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Ob
there is no way those leaks are true

You never answered how you got out? Doubles? Paid the fine? C'mon lil lvl 1 we were having fun! Or at least I was. I guess you, not so much.