Hunter LF 2 Night Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

Just returned after a little break as I'm sure many have taken. What I'm looking for is a 2 night /week raid team that has good focus and drive. I only plan to main one character this expansion and Hunter it is.

Anytime after 7pm EST - Midnight is good.

I'll be hitting the expansion running as I have a week off right after launch and am looking forward to a few long gaming sessions like in the old days!

Val
<Big Things>
Horde - Arthas US

About: Big Things is looking to reform for the new expansion. We're searching for active PvPers and Heroic Raiders. Most of us are 25 to 35 and have been playing since Vanilla. We're somewhere between casual and semi-hardcore. Our priority is having a good time but we know when to be serious.

Raid Times: Usually Tuesday/Saturday - 7:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST
(May change as we get closer to the raid unlock)

We're accepting all classes and specs.
Currently In need of:
Ranged DPS
Non Pally Healers

BTag: Murthless#1196
We are Openly Recruiting. our raids are tue-wed-thur 8-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.

My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
Why hello there! <Keybored Heroes> is a newly made guild that consists of veteran players with mythic raiding experience on US-Bleeding Hollow. We are comprised mostly of young adults with lives, job and family, but still want to kick back, relax, and kill lots of internet dragons with friends. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed raiding and gameplay in the upcoming release of BfA. We’re looking to push high mythic+ keys, complete heroic and pushing as far as the group can while avoiding burn out.

We strive to be a drama-free environment, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are welcoming of players of all skill levels and time commitments, but still plan to have a raid group that will clear AOTC and the first few Mythic bosses (Casual Mythic progression.) on a 2-nights per week (6 hours total) basis. If you aren’t into raiding, or stand in the fire a lot, we are more than happy to still have you, run keys, and give overly enthusiastic congratulations when you finally get that achievement you’ve been looking for!

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Low.
⬛️ RDPS: Moderate.
⬛️ Healers: High.
⬛️ Tanks: Closed.

Expectations:

⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of KH’s officers if interested! (Kardnall#1658, Kenjer#1110, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Color Blind - 10/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We will be doing content across the board when BFA comes out. We're recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have two raid groups forming with opposite timeframes.
Raid Group 1 will raid Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid Group 2 will raid Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid times may change to accommodate more people as more join.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.
Hey what's up,

<Envy> is looking for more raiders to start strong in Battle for Azeroth. We're a group of friends for many years coming back to <Envy> as most of our backgrounds are top 50 US Raiders and Leaders in top 10 US during Legion.

Our Goal as a guild is to be a competitive laid back guild without drama or ragers, we've all been in top guilds and just wish to relax and murder bosses in a timely manner. Minimum wipes, maximum fun.

Raid Times are

Tuesday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST
Thursday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST

Outside of World of Warcraft, we all play games together, interact in real life together and more. League of Legends, Fortnite, PLAYERSUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND, you name it; we play together.

If you're interested in chatting, I'm available almost all the time :D

Bnet:
Xaphus#1471

Discord:
https://discord.gg/MX9YJqy

https://www.hahaenvy.com/
Please reach out to me Wolfrick#1541. We plan to raid xrealm tues & wed nights at 8pm-11pm ESST.

08/06/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Valynia
Hello all,

Just returned after a little break as I'm sure many have taken. What I'm looking for is a 2 night /week raid team that has good focus and drive. I only plan to main one character this expansion and Hunter it is.

Anytime after 7pm EST - Midnight is good.

I'll be hitting the expansion running as I have a week off right after launch and am looking forward to a few long gaming sessions like in the old days!

Val
Hit me up, interested in chatting with you nix#1366.

<The Hall of Fame> [H] - Mal'Ganis, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

At this point we have a full raiding roster going into BfA and are looking for players who know their classes inside and out and are willing to join a guild to compete for a position. Below are positions we as officers feel are either lacking in ability or we just do not have.

We are actively seeking Ranged DPS to compete with our current roster of ranged dps as well as 1-2 healers to do the same. We are also searching for a DPS main that can flex into a 5th healer. Parenthesis indicate how many of each role we currently have.

Current Recruitment Needs: [updated 8/6]

TANK - HIGH DH Preferred, no Warrior
DPS Shaman - HIGH (0)
WW Monk - HIGH (0)

Mage - Medium (2)
Warlock - Medium (2)
Hunter - Medium (1)

Ranged DPS - Medium [Competitive Slots]
-SPriest (1), Ele Shaman (0), Warlock (2), Hunter (1), Mage (2), Boomie (2)
Healer - Medium [Competitive Slots]
-Priest (2), Shaman (1), Druid (1), Paladin (1), Monk (2)
Melee DPS - Low [Competitive Slots]
-Warrior (1), Feral (1), DK (1), Monk (0), DH (2), Shaman (0), Rogue (3)

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to slay dragons on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together.

Guild Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose. Loot council on any pieces not needed.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

Contact Information:

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [btag] or Abain#8531 [discord] or add Essien#1785 [btag], UbreakiFix#4122 [discord]
Kardnall#1658 - hmu - I think we'd be a good fit.
bump. thanks all for the responses. I'll get intouch with a few of you
Not gonna put a big spammy message in here.
Kayjay#1740 btag.
Our times work. Lets chat if intrested
We're interested and I think you'd be a great fit! Add one of us and let's talk. I’m best reached via Discord.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#9481 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small Horde guild on the Stormreaver server looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a #!@%!!*%.

Community: We have a community that is the companion to our guild. If you’re on another server and don’t want to/can’t transfer but want to hang out or raid, then ask me about joining our community!

Social: We do like to raid but we like non-raiders just as much! We don’t have any “if you’re not online every month you get kicked” type of rules so if you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out and dig the non-toxic environment we’re trying to cultivate, you’re more than welcome to join.

Raiding: Right now, we’re looking for DPS to get ready for BFA. Our raiding policy is that we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to always clear heroic before the next tier goes live.

We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

We do prefer raiders to be on our server and in the guild, but as mentioned, if you can’t transfer we can talk about you joining the community to still be in the loop and able to raid. We do ask that if you plan to raid with us this way that you “commit” to raiding with us. I use commit very loosely but meaning that you don’t just raid with us until you find something on your server. If you are actively searching for a guild/raid group on your server, good luck in your search!

Raid Times: Friday – 8:30pm ET until 11:30pm ET at the latest (depending on how the night is going/how tired people are it may be called at 11pm eastern but will never go past 11:30pm)
Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.

Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Miscellaneous: We run Mythic+ throughout the week, though activity is higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week.
We'll have a weekly transmog contest for guild members in BFA!

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.

Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are starting a new guild and already 40 members strong! We are recruiting all types of players for BFA, be here from the start and watch us grow! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team as well, right now we are full on tanks and heals and just focusing on some awesome DPS!

We are a core of 7 former CE/AoTC raiders that took a break from semi-hardcore raiding in much of Legion.
We are coming back with an aim to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule.
Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression.
Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

Message Budäh#1904 for any questions or more information!
(ä - alt 0228)
Would love to hear from you!
Hello, Valynia. Not sure if you have some flexibility possible with times (we end half an hour later than the time frame listed) but if so then we might be a good fit. We're looking to downsize our raid schedule to 2 nights and could use some strong DPS. A hunter would fit in perfectly as we're currently in need of ranged in particular.

<The Metalocalypse> (5/11M) is a 8year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for normals/heroics and/or pushing m+. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766786485
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Only another week to go .. Goodtimes
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of a Warlock, Holy Paladin, and a few other dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
Hello,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of multiple DPS and 1 healer. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Sunday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!