BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Still just constantly getting the "Uldir is not yet available." dialog after interacting with the PTR Instance Teleportation NPC. This has been gong on since the option to teleport was active.
08/03/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Zenlock
Still just constantly getting the "Uldir is not yet available." dialog after interacting with the PTR Instance Teleportation NPC. This has been gong on since the option to teleport was active.

Is the raid difficulty set to heroic
The boss does not despawn or end combat if anyone is MC'd. Please have combat end if someone is MC'd. We had to kick them.
There really should be some way for Affliction to help push the people out of the orbs outside of Shadow Bolt. A 2 second cast time for barely anything won't encourage many warlocks to help with that mechanic.
What a cool name Mythrax is. Where did Blizzard come up with such a cool name?
When we jump off the platform to engage Mythrax, Warlock pets don't follow. I really don't want to have to spend the time at the beginning of a pull just to resummon my pet because you guy's can't get multiple levels correct.
Issues I've found:

1) The boss's abilities, especially the transition thing he does, cause MASSIVE frame lag.
2) Getting MC'd by a ball causes you to lose your focus target.
3) Had some issues with Taunt just not working at all. I think being MC'd may also be the culprit.
4) Having to jump down to pull the boss is complete cancer. Please don't make this a thing, especially since this boss is looking like it'll take a while to kill on Mythic.
5) I still find the way MC orbs spawn on top of the green orbs obnoxious. It's also weird that they don't despawn at the start of the transition, rather than at the end of it.
6) Maybe it isn't the best idea to have the transition be on a timer.
08/03/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Justweight

I'm not too sure its time based. We kept pushing at 75%.
A couple of times during the transition if the adds got to close and got their buff, and then they were pulled away, the buff on one of the adds would not go away.
I think i may have found a bug (i doubt its intentional) but I was able to paralysis (as mw) people after I got mind controlled.
The beam is graphically difficult to determine where it is hitting during phase 2.
08/03/2018 03:31 PMPosted by App
08/03/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Justweight

I'm not too sure its time based. We kept pushing at 75%.
I meant the length of the transition. I was wondering if it'd feel better to have it work like Aggramar rather than "you have X time to kill the big adds." The boss pushes phases every 25%.
I kept jumping down as my warlock, and my pet would disappear. I would have to re-summon it at the start of the fight, not only losing a shard before the encounter, but losing valuable time in the process. Please fix this T_T
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bMRfnhmqg49HQvtV/

Really can't say I'm a fan of this fight, but the tuning seems OK. MC's are just annoying to deal with since damaging people is pretty unreliable. We'll almost certainly just bring like 4 dk's instead.

The essence shear is a weird ability. The way it's set up right now, you very easily can have druids or whomever just taunt off to soak it then taunt back, but it's not really that hard of an ability to deal with as a tank anyways. It kind of happens and doesn't influence much.

It feels like there are too many caster adds, but even then it wasn't over tuned really, just annoying to spend so much time killing them.
Same problem of the other bosses, seems to be overtunned for small groups, we are trasitioning with so much spheres on the room because people can only dps the boss for small windows, all the time we have a large percentage of people doing the mechanics, 2 out for the debuff, one or two in the orb amd one or two hiting the prbs people, i hope rhis is fixed when go to live, we are a mythic core, this problem dont impact us, but small heroic groups or even nornal groups are going to suffer from this.
Second point, the pull style idea is cool, but it didnt work, you cant pre cast things or time the pull exactaly, other issue is the fall damage, really guys? I pull the boss, start with around 60% health and 1s after he starts to send people away, i hope the devs change this to like this startsl is the first pull you do, the following you appear in the boss room, please do that, this will take some pulls in mythic progression.
As a tank I found it very difficult to see anything in the transition phases when the beam would be on me.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PKafYM7NTJHxRD4n/
Why did you make him so hard to see in Phase 2.

Literally we waste hours on this boss simply because it's so hard to see where he aims the beam.

Is it too much to ask to NOT make the boss all black and not indicate easily that he is pointing right at yoU?

I see sometimes he does the deathstar pointers, but sometimes he doesn't or you can't see it when it's directed at you.

Such a complete waste of time!
Beam visibility is difficult. Suggest making him not so purple during that phase. Maybe just a slight tint instead of full shadowform-esque purple.
way overtuned for normal difficulty. The most punishing encounter for melee