LF raiding guild. ready to server swap

Guild Recruitment
MISSION: <Massive> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage-US realm. We are recruiting to fill a core 20 man raid group. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible.

Who are we looking for? We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. However, if you’re looking for the most hardcore guild out there, this probably is not the guild for you either. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process!

We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and ballin' deeps.

This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. Discord is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience.

RAID SCHEDULE: Tues, Thur, Mon 7-10pm EST
With alt raids being Saturday and Sunday evenings times tbd.

We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not.

RECRUITING:

Ranged Dps

- Hunter
-Warlock
-Ele Shaman

Healers

-Resto Druid
-Mistweaver Monk
-Holy/disc Priest

Melee Dps

- Death Knight
- Rogue

Tanks - all exceptional apps will be considered!

Interested?
You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit.
>Hammies-Recruitment Officer: biceps#1523 Discord: CLKlev#1565
> Pinegrove-GM: quest#11447
>Wolsneet-Officer: wolsne#1659 Discord: wolsne#7280
>Hotwire-Raid Leader: Hotwire#1564 Discord: hotwire11#3089
Hey Thrasao :) I think you would fit in perfectly with my guild and be a great asset to the guild. Here is some info for ya. Hope to talk to you soon :)

<New Beginnings>

Who We are: We are a guild that will be comprised of like minded Players all looking to have fun while enjoying everything this game has to offer. The guild itself is meant to be 18+ as well.

Guild Goals: Have as much fun as possible while raiding, pvping or just plain leveling.

Recruiting: Currently we are in need of everybody, but looking for Raiders and pvpers for New BFA Raiding (hopefully Mythic) and PVP (rated arena's and such.) We are also recruiting levelers as well. (Note: This is not a Alt bank)

Raid times: Tues,Weds, Fri 9-11 EST

Raiding: If you are looking to Raid we are willing to train for the right players. (must be willing to listen to feedback and follow directions as well be at current level cap). If you are a experienced raider all the better for us! :)

Officers: We are Also Looking for officers to help with the guilds day to day. The right candidate will have experience in game as an officer or GM in the past, but would be willing to train the right type of player with the right mind sets.

If your interested in joining feel free to contact me via my battletag: Miticulous#1571
<Last Pull> on Kil’Jaeden

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)

Faction: Horde

Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/qP4wq2puXWp?region=US&faction=Horde

Current Needs:
Everything - Not desperate but we believe strongly that people should play what they enjoy. Groups always welcome.

About Us: Currently LF all players who want to get AOTC and are quality people. We are veteran players who have been there & done that. You will find no raging in our raiding, “ain’t nobody got time for that”. Focused on full Heroic clears, Mythic + farming, Achievement, Xmog & mount runs. Looking for good people who want to enjoy Heroic content and are done with the grind of Mythic raiding.

Btag: Innerpeace#11869
<Collusion> We are a group of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years and just like to relax and enjoy what we are playing. We all understand the pressures of having real life obligations and thus choose to only raid 2 days a week.
That being said we are currently looking for some like minded indviduals to join us as we raid normal/heroic stuff in BFA. Most of my friends are willing to play any role so we are really just looking for people that want to show up and down some bosses

Currently we are looking for
Anyone that wants to down bosses. Any role we will work around what we can get

Raid days are
Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 7pm-10pm PST

You can reach me at
Goofytime#1658 Btag
Discord Goofytime#1212

Thanks for reading through the wall and I hope to hear from you soon.
Goobytime Guild leader Collusion tichondruis
Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
Eternal Sacrifice is now recruiting some like minded perople. Raid times are 8pm-11pm EST Tuesday Wednesday. Started the guild originally on khaz Modan but now on emerald dream. Lead the guild to 5 years of server firsts and was top 2 on khaz modan since the beginning. Wanna have fun and have like minded people that progress? Let’s get it going.

Fyired23#1501

Willing to teach you and help you any way I can
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of a Warlock, Holy Paladin, and a few other dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
<Collusion> We are a group of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years and just like to relax and enjoy what we are playing. We all understand the pressures of having real life obligations and thus choose to only raid 2 days a week.
That being said we are currently looking for some like minded indviduals to join us as we raid normal/heroic stuff in BFA. Most of my friends are willing to play any role so we are really just looking for people that want to show up and down some bosses

Currently we are looking for
Anyone that wants to down bosses. Any role we will work around what we can get

Raid days are
Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 7pm-10pm PST

You can reach me at
Goofytime#1658 Btag
Discord Goofytime#1212

Thanks for reading through the wall and I hope to hear from you soon.
Goobytime Guild leader Collusion tichondruis