Dear Horde: What shall we do about Jaina?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
08/07/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Balesong
Tell her Arthas says "Hello" and remind her that most of this probably wouldn't have happened if she'd stayed by either her father or Arthas' side.

Oh, she knows. The ship was her father's if I recall correctly. She's doing what she is doing because she has regrets for her actions in the past.

And oh boy, is Jaina on a mission scary for whoever the unfortunate soul is that angered her.
08/07/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Rhaxxes
woah woah, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Malfurion’s plan was to delay the encroaching army enough time to evacuate civilians (as per Elegy). He couldn’t have stopped the entire horde army himself.

Considering the nature of the Horde's plan was very time sensitive, if it hadn't have been for Saurfang being well, Saurfang, he would have succeeded in delaying the Horde long enough for their plan to no longer be effective.

I'm not saying he could take on their army solo. But he was powerful enough that even with Sylvanas, another god-tier character, fighting him whenever she could, he still massively delayed the Horde and their plan wouldn't have been nearly as successful except for literally everything Saurfang did.

Honestly though, losing Saurfang was probably a bigger loss than losing Undercity for the Horde. Saurfang was literally the only reason why the Horde managed to win in Ashenvale and Darkshore.
Let's recruit a more powerful mage (Queen Azshara) to deal with her.
Promote peace by marrying her with Zappyboi uniting both factions forever!
You wait for the writers to make her go away so her blatantly OP powers aren't part of the story anymore and she has no effect.

Sorta like Legion.
You could try to /kneel but not sure how that'd work out for you.
just wait for the zandalari to join the horde

will be fine
08/07/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Awkward
I'm not saying he could take on their army solo.

He couldn’t have stopped the entire horde army himself.

Are we talking about the same Malfurion that used the Horn of Cenarius to rally the wisps and completely incinerate Archimonde? So the rag tag Horde army is as powerful as a lord of the burning legion?
Get Thrall to calm her down, with one of their "talks". Snuggles help everything.
Wait for the next bit of story when she inexplicably has a lower power level to serve the story arc.

It is so.
Don't worry Horde, I'll take care of it.

*Goes to Jaina and challenge her to Mak'gora with the sacred words*

/yell 1v1 me noob!
I say we cry about it on the forums!
What to do about Jaina? I don't know .. time-travel back to a time before you were evil.

Otherwise, roll over and die .. and while you're at it, hand over your cowardly Lich Queen.
08/07/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Angharradh
What to do about Jaina? I don't know .. time-travel back to a time before you were evil.

Otherwise, roll over and die .. and while you're at it, hand over your cowardly Lich Queen.

horde is never evil an still isint evil
i cant speak for the forsaken but the orcs trolls an taurens are just soldiers doing there jobs what pisses me off the most is post like these "just roll over an die evil scum" to bad the horde isint evil to begin with

you guys are suppose to be the "heros" yet most of you talk like you never where in the first place idk at this point the horde are proving to be good guys where you are proving to be weak minded an evil
08/07/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Shudder
08/07/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Dicedfox
what do we do my Horde brothers?!

Ask her out on a date?

What? She is looking real fine.

Be careful and play it cool, she's given guys the cold shoulder for years. Just look at Arthas
Rezan-powered Talanji could have maybe stood up to her a bit in combination with Thalyssra and Rommath, but Rezan is gone so Talanji is out. Realistically, the best bet to defeat Jaina would be a trap where the Horde throws everything they have at her.

The only reason why a trap would work is because this trap has to take place in a specific place. Highmountain.

You would need Rommath and the best Belf Spellcasters, Thalyssra and Valtrois (probably have Oculeth assisting as well), a bunch of azerite-infused Goblin Shredders, Dezco and Aponi Brightmane, Lasann Skyhorn and his great eagle, Hamuul Runetotem, Navarogg, and Johnny Awesome.

They'd get Jaina cornered outside of Thunder Totem, and start hammering her with everything they've got. Maybe even bring in the spawn of Su'esh. Jaina is handling it well, until the secret weapon appears.
Ebonhorn shows up. With all of them working together, and with Jaina isolated in enemy territory, they'd have a shot at taking her down.

Otherwise, no freaking chance. Horde without Green Jesus are screwed.
Hamstring should work
08/07/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Vibrantlove
you can do nothing against it. And in the expansion the kultiras fleet with the Alliance its all over :P

Should we tell this guy that the Horde is going to have Azeroth's greatest empire of dinosaurs???????

On that note, the easiest way for the horde to defeat Jaina is probably the way it'll go...

and that is gather a raid and click some abilities until she dies
08/07/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Dicedfox
She destroyed us on the battlefield, broke the defenses of Lordaeron, has a giant flying ship, and a staff with immense power... what do we do my Horde brothers?!

Edit: Alliance folks your feedback is welcome too if you know how we can kill.. erm get the best of Jaina! Don't worry, what's discussed in here stays in here. Sylvanas won't know of this

We already have a giant flying doom ship or did you forget about the Vindicaar? That's no moon floating over Orgrimmar *ZAP* *BOOM* ohh what a shame space lasers and arcane cannons blow up your sticks and rocks home. MAYBE DON'T BURN OUR FECKIN TREE!!!
08/07/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Gorronor
Rezan-powered Talanji could have maybe stood up to her a bit in combination with Thalyssra and Rommath, but Rezan is gone so Talanji is out. Realistically, the best bet to defeat Jaina would be a trap where the Horde throws everything they have at her.

The only reason why a trap would work is because this trap has to take place in a specific place. Highmountain.

You would need Rommath and the best Belf Spellcasters, Thalyssra and Valtrois (probably have Oculeth assisting as well), a bunch of azerite-infused Goblin Shredders, Dezco and Aponi Brightmane, Lasann Skyhorn and his great eagle, Hamuul Runetotem, Navarogg, and Johnny Awesome.

They'd get Jaina cornered outside of Thunder Totem, and start hammering her with everything they've got. Maybe even bring in the spawn of Su'esh. Jaina is handling it well, until the secret weapon appears.
Ebonhorn shows up. With all of them working together, and with Jaina isolated in enemy territory, they'd have a shot at taking her down.

Otherwise, no freaking chance. Horde without Green Jesus are screwed.

We need to make a Thrall cardboard cutout to distract her during that fight. Might be enough to give us an edge.