An honorless faction

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 13 14 15 17 Next
this is wack
08/11/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Saydar
<House Vyalin> is also bringing a rather bring surprise with us into the unexplored realms of BfA, hope everyone here is ready for a little *wrath* as you get smitten by a certain god-paladin's *hammer of justice*.

Since there isn't yet a paladin -- god-like or otherwise -- on your guild roster, I am forced to interpret this as an innuendo.
08/11/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Eledriss
<House Vyalin> is also bringing a rather bring surprise with us into the unexplored realms of BfA, hope everyone here is ready for a little *wrath* as you get smitten by a certain god-paladin's *hammer of justice*.

Since there isn't yet a paladin -- god-like or otherwise -- on your guild roster, I am forced to interpret this as an innuendo.
More like hide your women.
More like hide your kids.
More like hide your GF before you get hecked like Linathus
Just...just hide.
Petition for Disney/Warcraft crossover so that Mulan can come and teach Orckind a thing or two about honor.
08/11/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Zatiya
Petition for Disney/Warcraft crossover so that Mulan can come and teach Orckind a thing or two about honor.

"So you would DIE for honor?"

"I will die DOING WHATS RIGHT!"
The Horde exists apart from the morals and beliefs of whatever its current largest demographic of players is. Horde some savages boy. Go on and getcha some bonefires goin!

Also it gives good Alliance players a good reason to goodly good their goods in with their good weapon of choice. Fuel for the fire. The fire being a new expansion. Dont read to much into it my guy. This MMO got subs to sell. Grab ya sword. Dust off your rotation. And lay down some sweet sweet Eastern Kingdoms love bb.
08/11/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Azhaar
More like hide your kids.

Be a rogue and wear hide.
This is going to end well.
08/11/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Krue
When house guilds threaten with WPvP. Kek

Throw around "Kek"s all you want, if I see you out in warmode you're done. <House Vyalin> is also bringing a rather bring surprise with us into the unexplored realms of BfA, hope everyone here is ready for a little *wrath* as you get smitten by a certain god-paladin's *hammer of justice*.

K.
08/11/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Rustle
More like hide your GF before you get hecked like Linathus

Man why would you take things there.
Yes. Clearly it is everyone else who is bringing stuff where it clearly does not belong.
08/11/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Taog
The Horde exists apart from the morals and beliefs of whatever its current largest demographic of players is. Horde some savages boy. Go on and getcha some bonefires goin!

Also it gives good Alliance players a good reason to goodly good their goods in with their good weapon of choice. Fuel for the fire. The fire being a new expansion. Dont read to much into it my guy. This MMO got subs to sell. Grab ya sword. Dust off your rotation. And lay down some sweet sweet Eastern Kingdoms love bb.

i read this post and shortly after, a squadron of clowns manifested in my house and began massaging peanut butter into my scalp

what does this mean
08/11/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Azhaar
Yes. Clearly it is everyone else who is bringing stuff where it clearly does not belong.

You are truly the exemplar of moral virtues my Draenei friend. Thank goodness we have you to watch over these forums, lest corruption and evil take over. Maybe stop trying to stir up drama like a gossip queen who acts holier than thou but is just salivating at the mouth waiting for the slightest WHIFF of an opportunity to bolster your meaningless image to the faceless masses and instead show some ACTUAL honor and take up sword against the chief villain in the video game you're investing your time and money into so that her evil cannot claim even more innocent lives.
08/11/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Saydar

You are truly the exemplar of moral virtues my Draenei friend. Thank goodness we have you to watch over these forums, lest corruption and evil take over. Maybe stop trying to stir up drama like a gossip queen who acts holier than thou but is just salivating at the mouth waiting for the slightest WHIFF of an opportunity to bolster your meaningless image to the faceless masses and instead show some ACTUAL honor and take up sword against the chief villain in the video game you're investing your time and money into so that her evil cannot claim even more innocent lives.

Taking a 2nd look over this post, I do apologize for the 75 word run-on sentence.

I know I shouldn't encourage him but gawd dang this is just too precious.

Do another!
take up sword against the chief villain in the video game you're investing your time and money into

i mean, yeah

didn't you see the Doom 2 footage of the Doom Slayer booting up his sword and taking a run at the archvile?
08/11/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Liotuse
i mean, yeah

didn't you see the Doom 2 footage of the Doom Slayer booting up his sword and taking a run at the archvile?

I've never played any Doom game but every time something is mentioned from them it sounds stupidly cool. I need to change this.