The #NoHonorNoPauldron Movement

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Anyone else joining in on the movement?
No because I'm not a tool like the people who are participating. Matter of fact after seeing that movement getting pushed on reddit, I got in game and put my shoulders on (I had them off on my character for a long time) so people don't associate me with that cringey group.

But it's nice that they're doing something like that, much easier to pick out the tools in the crowd that should just faction transfer.
What?

WTF is that?
Movements are for those who lack the ability to think for themselves
08/03/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Ves
No because I'm not a tool like the people who are participating. Matter of fact after seeing that movement getting pushed on reddit, I got in game and put my shoulders on (I had them off on my character for a long time) so people don't associate me with that cringey group.

But it's nice that they're doing something like that, much easier to pick out the tools in the crowd that should just faction transfer.

Seems like you are the cringy one. What is up with you lol, lighten up.
08/03/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Valdrane
What?

WTF is that?

A bunch of angry nerds on reddit started a "movement" to show their "support" for Saurfang by removing their shoulder pads. Not only not realizing that Saurfang made a comment about no armor to the troll in a comical way, but also put his shoulders back on before the battle the best he could (didn't have time to put both before the battle started). And also that they're being a bunch of tools.
I am going to go find the biggest most obnoxious shoulders i can wear and all my toons.

Hell, i'll go nekid except for my shoulders.
Jesus... the serious and anti-social replies up in here
Nothing compromises my transmog.
That certainly sounds like a "movement". Same as the movement I made after my breakfast Bran cereal.

I hide my shoulders on alot of mogs.

I think this is Blizzards way of making us display shoulders- I certainly will now. I would hate to be thought as one of these...people.
08/03/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Ves
08/03/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Valdrane
What?

WTF is that?

A bunch of angry nerds on reddit started a "movement" to show their "support" for Saurfang by removing their shoulder pads. Not only not realizing that Saurfang made a comment about no armor to the troll in a comical way, but also put his shoulders back on before the battle the best he could (didn't have time to put both before the battle started). And also that they're being a bunch of tools.

Crap, now I gotta go and put on shoulders on all my characters that don't have them on and ruin my transmogs.
Nah, i'm good.
I was ready before I even knew what was going on
This is crazy talk. Crazy. We need to remove our amulets too.
08/03/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Maeker

Yeah, all of those mindless followers of the civil rights movement in the 60s. Lol, who need basic human rights? Right? Right?!
08/03/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Galadred

Yeah, all of those mindless followers of the civil rights movement in the 60s. Lol, who need basic human rights? Right? Right?!

Did someone leave this open can of worms lying around?
but....but....I never wore any pauldrons ;.;
I'll be wearing shoulder pads on my knees, elbows, breasts, and I'm putting a gnome shoulder pad on too even though I dont technically need 1

Wrong. Movements are for like minded people who realize grouping helps further their cause, mission, etc, more than just being a lone screamer.