[A] LF Raiding Guild (new Home)

Proudmoore
Good Afternoon everyone,

Been playing WoW since the day it came out, on and off. Have done various different raiding scenes since that time, hardcore Mythic Progression 5 nights a week to raiding 1 day a week for fun. Played almost everything in the game (Except Shaman and Monk).

Going to be maining a Demon Hunter in BFA (DPS/Tank). And I'm looking for a new guild to join up with, looking for a 2 night (maybe 3 if the nights aren't too long) with a focus on Normal/Heroic. Not opposed to Mythic progression, that just takes a bit more time then I may have to commit.

I have been in, 3 guilds In my wow history and unfortunately the people I thought were going to come back for BFA have elected not to play this xpac.

If you're interested in a very experienced melee dps/tank please reach out to me on b.net (Hanzz#1389), or post here.

Thanks for reading,
--Hanzz
Hello, my guild Grievance might be a great fit for you. We are a casual heroic focused guild, but of course we do a ton of mythic+, dungeons, pvp, etc. Our main goal is to have fun and enjoy the game together though! :)

Grievance is 18+ casual raiding guild that raids Tues/Friday/Saturday from 6-8 pm pst with an optional hour on Friday/Saturdays. We understand life and family happen and do not expect 100% raid attendance. We had 2 raid teams clearing all Heroic Content through the entirety of Legion. We managed to get AotC for all of Legions raid encounters. We like to consider ourselves accomplished casual raiders, we are still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun. Mythic raiding is not 1 of our goals, but we do occasionally step into it when everything lines up right.

If raiding isn’t your thing, we also have plenty of Mythic+ runs going on and just trying to have fun! We have a group of players that love to push mythic+ keys and try to help newer players learn them as well.

We have a decent amount of people who are really looking forward to the warfronts and warmode come BfA. We will be having some organized pvp nights when BfA starts which should be a ton of fun!

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! We have chapters in a ton of different games to give you the option to stay with the same guild and community! Grievance isn’t just a guild, its a community and a family!

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548, Discord Starley#6436 You can also check out our forums at :

http://www.grievancegaming.org/
Good luck with your guild hunt. Finding the right guild can make a huge difference :)
Hello I added you as a friend for now. Not sure of your availability but would be interested in talking to you :)
Added you on bnet. My bnet is Firyon#1297. We raid two nights a week sun-mon 7-10 pm pst though may be moving to 6-9 pm pst. We really need a mage but if you want to tank one of our tanks may swap to mage. Hit me up if you are interested or have any questions

Thanks and good luck
Rayz