Disconnect when logging into dead character

Technical Support
I died while playing one of my characters , 110 dwarf warrior, and when i try to log back in it disconnects me shortly after. I died fighting the fiery ancient for the wq in Darkshore and i made it about halfway back to my body when i disconnected the first time. Now it happens every time i try to log on as that character but my others work just fine. What are my options?
I have the exact same problem... died on the same daily quest except on the alliance side. I was briefly able to run back to my body for a few seconds but before I was able to reach my body I was disconnected. Now every time I log into this character I am immediately disconnected, the code is (WOW51900323). All other characters, from the same server or different server, are able to log in just fine (and stay connected).
Correction: the code is actually (WOW51900319).
08/04/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Spacedog
Correction: the code is actually (WOW51900319).

That is a generic disconnect error code. But I've been reading about a lot of disconnects (Darkshore & neighbors) so don't lose heart yet, I'm sure they're looking into it.
Still having this problem everytime i die and i get disconnected (internet crashed or something) when i log on that char it boots me back to the loading screen
only soultion is using the blizzard help tap to move the chat to durator, it fixs the problem but this a big inconvinece if this happens while raiding and such...
Having this issue right now.
Having this issue right now.
Just died during on last boss fight in Grim Batol. Every time I log into this character it freezes then disconnects me. Error WOW51900319.
Having the same problem. The only way to login is someone kicking me from dungeon/raid. -*-

This happen every time I dead and need to logging back.
Same. Any solutions?
Hi there friends,

This looks like a new problem pooping up here and not related to the one a couple months ago.

Things to try for now:

• Wait 5 - 15 minutes then try to log in again.
  • Do a full client reset.
  • Restart the computer.

If these do not help and you are still unable to login, please post back with the character name, what you were doing when this happen, and your DxDiag.

DxDiag:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
    2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
    3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
    4. Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
    5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

We only want to help and I hope I do so here my friends. :)

/Nathardrick
was trying to do a WQ but it wasnt counting the kill so i decided to log off and back in when i logged back in my toon was dead and it would DC me every time i log back into that toon
Apparently this is still a very present issue, going for months now. How long until you actually get to fix this?

This is working for me as a great deterrant to play any group content right now. Whenever I die because of random disconnections, it's always this hassle when I try to log back him.
Hoping this issue gets fixed soon. Anytime I die during a lag spike etc this comes up and I can't log onto that character...
This happens to me in mythic+ dungeons all the time. If I disconnect while fighting a boss, and die while disconnected and try to log back in, I repeatedly get disconnected. I have tried renaming the interface and WTF folder temporarily and it still happens. I'm able to login probably after five minutes of this. This has happened since BFA release.